Digital Weapon Style Pack - Pictures

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by iLLusion, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Darkness New Player

Love the bow and handblasters!

Thanks for the pics!

The fiery weapons still still looks like crap in comparison to sorcery. I mainly use bow and the fiery bow is a joke, so small and unappealing.
  2. Palus New Player

agreed, the mental weapons share the same weapon style as fire, and lightning just with a different color.
  3. Palus New Player

The mental weapon pack looks like it would suit's mental before the revamped animations, but doesn't suit the new animations. lol
  4. Meta Flare New Player

wow these are all sick...except for the 2 handed. can i please get more swords, im soooooo sick of axes and hammers, just make a sllightly bigger version of the one handed for 2 handed and id be loving it. i use 2 handed on my main
    • Like x 2
  5. Cosmique Active Player

Digital weapons look great but the fact that they aren't colour pallet effected is what is going to stop me from buying them. Zero point in getting them if they aren't going to fit with the rest of my costume. I really don't understand why you can't at least change the colour of the lights. And no technical reason as to why these marketplace weapons are not colour pallet effected has ever been given. I dare say people will buy them, but I am willing to also say a lot MORE would buy them if colour customization was introduced regarding marketplace weapons.

Can not begin to tell you just how bad the magic weapons look. In fact I think you would have to pay ME to use them.
    • Like x 2
  6. Meta Flare New Player

i agree that i would love to change colors. where could i find pics of the magic weapons?
  7. Cosmique Active Player

You can see the magic bow at around 4min.
  8. Darkness New Player

^ ^ ^
    If the Fiery Bow is similar in shape and size to Sorcery Bow, I would highly consider it.
  9. Palus New Player

wow, the sorcery bow looks more mental than the mental bow, lol.
  10. Meta Flare New Player

the dual wield and dual pistols look different than they do in the pics. and not for the better, the ones on the pics look much better.
  11. Meta Flare New Player

nvm they accidentally showed the prime
  12. AgentX44 Committed Player

by the way, to the OP, are your weapons turning invisible when you run after you swing/use them? I was using the 1h digital and it seems that it disappears when I run with them after using. Please verify if this is happening to all the digital/sorc weapon styles.
  13. Heartsbane Committed Player

Good thing the color scheme works with my character. :)
  14. Crimson_Flare New Player

Those brawlers are sweet.. Only if I could change color of lights I would buy.
  15. Zarathos New Player

I love the brawlers, would be great if we could get the Hex color tags at least on the ones we can't alter the color for.
    • Like x 1
  16. Joybird Committed Player

I bought the digital weapons, and I was very disappointed with the inability to change at least the light color on them. For the other weapons, I don't mind, since the weapons are designed to look like they're generated by the powerset, but that's simply not the case here. I put the brawler on Zingly, and it looked terrible.
    • Like x 1
  17. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Umm.. no! Just no! I hate all the long DW and 1H styles. With the 1H, they look slow when in use and the DW looks annoying. But if I had a way to pick. I would make the 1H style the DW and the DW the 1H style or keep the short style on both. Short and sleek is the way to go.
  18. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

I dont like short DW. They need to make a style that look like the runic 131 one hand for dual wield. On top of that they need to make one hand or dual wield styles of cloud and sephiroth swords for final fantasy. I know cloud sword was way big i guess they can make that a 2 hand
    • Like x 1
  19. Iron YoJimBo New Player

I kinda like the look of the dual pistols, but that's a weapon I don't use on my main. Shield looks uninspiring to me, & the Handblasters would have been a hit without the hideous flaps that stick out near the elbows. Wish I could use the brawling skin on the handblasters too, lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Darkness New Player

There are some handblasters that I wish I could use as gloves, a style that would stay on the toon if I switch weapons.