Digital invader style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HealerHollidae, Mar 14, 2014.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

Does anyone actually know where this drops?

Not brainiac invader I mean digital invader. If you haven't heard of it now you know how rare it is
    • Like x 1
  2. Poo New Player

I only just heard of it last week when people were discussing the new Style Vendors :eek:
    • Like x 1
  3. SeriousVanity New Player

The chest drops in the south gotham courthouse. That's the only piece I've ever seen drop anywhere so can't say if the rest drops in there as well.
  4. HealerHollidae New Player

Have you seen it? It's pretty sweet stuff
  5. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

The style is Digital Invasion. I have the chest. Got it from the earth duos. I did see 1 piece drop in the courthouse alert but that was a very long time ago.
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There are 3 pieces a top , bottom and head piece they are rare I've played that alert a few times a week since itcame out and I just have one piece so it's rare I had the brainic invader set for well over a year before I saw the first piece drop .
  7. Bast10n Committed Player

This style has three pieces. Head. Chest. Legs. The supreme Judge has the highest drop rate and he drops all three pieces. You can also obtain the styles from the BFE Duos but it has a much lower drop rate.

Didn't even know about these styles until the recent discussions around the rare style vendor. Turns out I already had two styles. Chest and legs.
  8. Grid Ion Committed Player

It's Digital Invasion.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I've done over 250 of the earth duo's and I've never seen a piece of digital drop in there so it has to be beyond rare.
  10. Little Sister New Player

I have the Legs, got them from the Supreme Justice. They don't drop from the Duos, because the Duos are T2 and Digital Invasion is Item Level 68. They only drop from the Supreme Justice.
  11. Bast10n Committed Player

The style may come from the weekly reward boxes from the BFE dues as opposed to regular loot drops.

Rare is rare though. Good luck and happy hunting!
  12. UMBRA Well-Known Player

I got the legs last week, from Courthouse.
  13. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Yeah, I saw someone post a pic in that thread - I was like, "why haven't I heard of this?" Looks freaking awesome.
  14. No Aywok New Player

I got the head today from the Supreme Justice, which is the second time I've seen it drop. I did not have to roll for it this time so it was all for me!

I haven't personally seen the legs or chest, but I haven't seen the Brainiac Invader chest I need yet, either.
  15. Scotty Ohura Well-Known Player

The entire set drips final boss of courthouse /thread
    • Like x 1
  16. Anima Committed Player

Made me laugh.

Courthouse final boss is the only way to get this "set". Head/chest/legs. So far, I've only found the legs. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. ilunatix New Player

I got the head piece from the baliff in south gotham courthouse 2 weeks ago.
  18. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

This style name rings a bell and I think I may have one piece or at least it dropped back during the old loot system....will check next time i log... I run that alert often to get the brainiac chest - i think that style is cool and tempted to gear up in it all once I finish it.
  19. Kaidan Committed Player

I think I have all 3 pieces (just got the chest a few months ago) and it all dropped in the South Gotham Courthouse Alert.
  20. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Actually I had none, but I just ran the alert and the helm dropped :D

Was a 10 min alert, but a guy quit claiming lag at the start - we had 4 dps.
    Then his replacement left with no explanation, but still a quick 10min run