Digital Hellstorm USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Menelaos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

can anyone give me some details on your league? I'll post some questions below if you'd be kind enough to answer you dont have to answer them here can copy and paste in a private message thats fine too.

1 - What do is the success rate of new raids providing theres not bugs preventing the raid from being finished usually?

2 - How many get on through out the day through out the week? Say 7am - 11pm, is there enough ppl on to form a raid if any given member wanted to run feats for raids?

3 - How many use mics? Those that dont do they still communicate via typing?

4 - Lastly are all roles within the league? Like could someone join and possibly be league exclusive with this league? Or do you all find yourselves LFGing alot for half your groups?

I know these are alot of big questions but I been here for 5 years and Im looking for a home for my main.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

1. Very high. We almost always finish a new raid.

2. Daytime isn't really that active, since a lot of us work during the day. We're most active at nights especially Thursday and Friday, lately we have between 12-18 people max online at any given night.

3. 90% of the league uses mics (im part of the 10% that doesn't) and yes the ones with no mics generally are good at typing and responding. I use a keyboard myself.

4. We have a lot of tanks and dps. Right now id say our most sought out roles are trolls and healers. Many of us do have alts though and can play multiple roles that way gaps can be filled. As far as LFG, if you ask league for help generally you will get people to help. You may still have to resort to LFG on occasion as we don't always have the roles on and readily available when needed.

And you're fine Cringe. Im sure Derp and the others appreciate your interest.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hey bud,

To answer your questions

1. Success rate is high, we may wipe a few times trying to figure out mechanics when something is new, but after that we always complete it quickly.

2. We are most active between 6pm and 11pm est during the week, we have a older league (early 20s to 50s) so must of us have to do the 9-5 thing. Weekends there is almost always people on. I hate using LFG and use it as a last resort, or runs are almost always 100% league and if it's not then we pull friends to fill spots.

3. The vast majority has and uses mics, those thst don't have keyboards so communication is never an issue.

4. Healers and Trolls is were we are short, but like cold said most od us have high alts so roles are rarely an issue.

Hope this helps!
    • Like x 1
  4. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Aside from the player who contacted us last week and we hadn't gotten back to, I think its time to close this for a while.
    Thoughts guys?

Regards,
    M
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

We're still lowish on heals and trolls.
  6. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Crims, Leafy, Luthor, Mayhem, M...we ok on Trolls.
    Heals I will agree.

Just a thought.
    We had 19 on on Friday night, not sure organizing a third raid is needed ;)

Regards,
    M
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Leave it open until we at least get another main healer. Or convince Arkham to come back lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Only 5 on Sunday and Monday

I blame Super Ball Sunday.
  9. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Fine, they better hurry up...Digital Hellstorm doesn't recruit all year long...chance is now.

Regards,
    M
  10. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Welcome to our new bro from PC, Bro Bill/Mister Bill.

-Teapot
    • Like x 2
  11. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Anyone heard from Meta Care yet?

He also wants to join DH. I think both Bill and Meta did their research on us and figured out we are the League to be in.

Regards,
    M
  12. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Nope not yet
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I should be on after i get home from school.

I hope to get more alerts in if possible. :D
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

They are dropouts from my league but no hard feelings on either of them. My league has been going through a few issues. Not a story for open forums. Meta went through R10 of SM with us.
  16. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hey man sorry to hear about your league, I was just talking with your leagues twitter account this morning :(
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

That's me BTW.
  18. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Good times :)

Alway nice to put a face I recognize to a account on there lol
  19. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Thanks. It's just a tough time for PC leagues. I'm trying to make some allies out there. I think very few PS players will join PC leagues but PC leagues still have so e of our rivalries.
  20. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Feel free to hit us up if you need to fill roles bud, we are more then willing to run with you