Digital Hellstorm USPS/PC Villains recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Menelaos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

We have Demons, Imps, Noobs in dresses, Noobs in general, young people, old people, all around people, people to talk to, people that are good to drink with, and best of all we come with a scapegoat!

Join Digital Hellstorm today!
    • Like x 1
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

*delete*
    • Like x 1
  3. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Derpcy long time no see man. Enjoi from WAYYYY back in the day. My villain is in need of a league mate.
    • Like x 2
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hey bud,

You know what the funny thing about that is? Digital Hellstorm was formed out of the ashes of Black Phantoms (my old league) and Havok Society (Your old league)

Send me a tell in game on Little TeaPot
    • Like x 1
  5. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Will do
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

We need to bring pvp Sunday's back. This update made me want to heal again.
    • Like x 4
  7. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Agreed!
    • Like x 2
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

So the party has been moved to the 5th, but you can still contact anyone of us if you are interested in joining.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 2
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

<_< >_>

#ApathyRemembers
    • Like x 1
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

No. Apathy wasn't one of the leagues. We just got absorbed later.
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well yes, that's covered under "and we absorbed a few others over the years."

Luckily apathy is contagious....so while DH started abosorbing Apathy, eventually it kind of just went "....eh...too much like hard work.", and so a few remnants of the league still exist.

:p
  12. Lights Derp Loyal Player

So much absorbing. It felt like we were being told what to do, and YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

-Teapot
    • Like x 1
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

That's the grey light of apathy...eventually you just won't care if you're being told what to do ;)
  14. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

What happened to Apathy?
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

nevermind:D
  16. Lights Derp Loyal Player

That changed when they were absorbed, even the Apathy people know now that that can't be told what to do!

-Teapot
  17. Oleandis Well-Known Player

I may be interested in joining, but have a few questions;

1) How many active players are in your league?
    2) Are you looking for any roles in particular or are you lacking in any specific role?
    3) From a Skill Point Stance- where do most of your leaguemates fall?
    4) Lastly, one concern with most established leagues is that because they have been around for so long- smaller cliques have developed in the league- which makes new people feel sort of like outcasts. How do you approach new people joining your league?
    • Like x 2
  18. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  19. Lights Derp Loyal Player

We are mostly active from 6pm to 11pm est during the week with people on at all times during the weekends. During these times there is between 5 and 20 people on roughly depending on the day.

For roles healers is probably our most sought after role, or controllers, but we wouldn't turn down someone based on role alone.

For SP our active member range from 160 (but raising) to 250 (and raising) with the vast majority of our active players over the 200 mark.

As for cliques yes you will always run into small groups that enjoy playing with each other, but we try to go out of our way to invite new players when we see them on. And definitely if they ask for some help running something we will jump on it.

-Teapot
  20. Oleandis Well-Known Player

Thanks- I appreciate the response. Myself and two others may be reaching out to you soon. All have been playing for several years (myself since Blood Will Run). We all have over 200 sp. Conveniently- I am a nature Heal/DPS.

Although- I have been inactive since June- I'm resubbing this evening.
    • Like x 2