Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but.........

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psyanyde1, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

BTW....check the Patch Notes for tomorrow. They are already working on making FOS3 NOT the Raid spam of choice. Next up Doomsday.
    • Like x 1
  2. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Down to 2 on Switch while I await a ps5. I had 7-8 toons there and will do the same on there which is my ‘og beast’ account. Just not worth it.
    • Like x 1
  3. AerynDC Developer

If you had unclaimed rewards from August, the first character who logins in during September, or beyond, will be auto-granted those rewards.
    • Like x 4
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But if she didn't log in on the 30th or 31st she would not get anything for those days....correct? Only the days you logged in, but did not press 'claim' on.
  5. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Sweet thanks for responding :)
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly... not much written instructions.

That is one of the reasons why some crazy people like me started making videos.

To make up for the lack on instructions or tutorials. ;)
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

There’s nothing wrong with the rewards. The reason people farm it is because it is easy to beat, not because it has better rewards. It drops the same rewards as the other fortress raids, yet takes a quarter of the time to complete. That’s why people farm it, Proxystar.
    • Like x 1