Did they change legendary perks?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Immortal Kyrro, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I got my replays for my legendary today but no loyalty points, does anyone know if they changed it?
  2. Lord Saren Active Player

my loyalty points just show up on a random day of the month every time never right when i renew
    • Like x 1
  3. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I didn't just renew. My renewal is on the 11th every month. I just got the replay badges that we get every month but didn't get any loyalty points

4. Tilz Loyal Player

Replays can be a week earlier actually. Never got my on the actual day.
    • Like x 1
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

When they first started the monthly bonuses, I would get em both on the 1st. Somewhere along the line it changed and I always get both my replays and loyalty pounts on the 2nd of every month. Theyve never been late.

My renewel date is later in the month....and it has changed over time due to not renewing in time.....but my bonus day is always the 2nd.
  6. krytine Loyal Player

I used to get replays and loyalty points on the same day not the last few months and didnt even get my replays last month. So what ever system they switch is now changed my stuff a buddy of mine recieved replays 2 weeks after loyalty and another gets his loyalty before his replays. It just goes to show dc doesnt care
  7. Gimpy Loyal Player

LP are awarded when you login and the server recognizes you haven't received any in 30 days.
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

If you're Lifetime, it may even be a little more wonky. They apparently have to grant our rewards by hand, I found out recently. Usually, mine hit at the 28thlike clockwork, but they got a little behind this month. On the 2nd, I filled out a ticket, got a response about having to do our grants manually, and got it taken care of.
  9. Arrow23 New Player

i got replay badges too. i got first time legendary for one month at 1/27 and now i got replay badges again, not complaining but whats up with that?
  10. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I started really paying attention to it because I don't think I got them last month either but I'm not sure so...