Did the EU server change happen or not?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Mar 9, 2020.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi

So I was expecting the EU server to be off all day today.. as were all my friends.. but nope.

I log in and it's the same lag as it's ever been.. nothing changed.

Did it get delayed or ??

Did it happen and it's just the same as the old server (YMMV.. I would be interested to hear positive tales of the new server if its been changed already).. so is there going to be optimization yet to come or something to improve line quality?

I got one of the fastest Broadbands in Europe @ 45 MegaBytes/sec*.. but on the other hand I am in Scotland so.. maybe.. idk.. it should be fast.

Personally I hope it already happened and the team are just working on line optimization :) .. but it's worth checking.

Sigma

*(megabytes not megabits. x8 to find the megabit speed.. so 360 megabits per second)
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

send a screenshot from speedtest.net

I belive the server is still in the Amsterdam, they should move it to Berlin or Warsaw - better, faster infrastructure
  3. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Erm.. pics or it didn't happen?

hahah

And I dunno.. I thought it was moving to elsewhere in the Netherlands.. but I could be wrong.

Megabits per second.
    [IMG]

Megabytes per second.
    [IMG]

Why did you want a screenshot man?.. I just provided it out of curiosity :D

--------
    update:
    Ahh 'should move it to'.. my bad.
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

I think it already happened? I didn't noticed improvement, but there are some new bugs/crashes happening lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

because I have slower connection and didn't had any problems today. Maybe its your pc ps xbox?
  6. SigmaAtom Committed Player

The stuttering is the same as ever.. maan Drac.. I SO hope they have a bunch of line optimization planned!

Erm.. well thanks for trying Wildcat :)
    I would share my PC specs.. but..I have an embarrassingly good PC (it's a workstation).. You're EU right man? where in Europe?
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry for the late response. The transition is still in progress.
    • Like x 1