Did GU 25 change the Duo drops?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mileena, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Mileena New Player

I did the Metropolis City Hall duo and the Omac duo so I could get the Kabuki style chest. It didn't drop for either of the duos. I know that it should've dropped because I looked it up.
  2. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Maybe it was just bad luck? If it continuously doesn't drop then perhaps it was changed. I would keep trying. ;-)
    • Like x 2
  3. Mileena New Player

Hopefully, because I don't really like change. It gets confusing. Thanks for the feedback. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

:)
    • Like x 1
  5. Ixnay New Player

You consider it unlucky to not get the exact drop you want on the first try...your playing the wrong game ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i ran the duos for 5 months before i finished that set of gear... you need to re run it every day in hopes it drops...the t2 and t3 duos also drops that gear...its a very rare item
  7. Luthia1281 New Player

kabuki chest probably has a higher chance to drop off the t3 solo weekly boxes
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Ive deleted enough kabuki gear to make a good 3 or 4 complete sets from the t3 solo challanges. Run those if you can.

I also noticed Necormancer gear from OPs reward boxes. Got a necromancer troller back piece. level 76 item. I felt trolled :(