Did Doomsday (Bounty) Get Buffed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Jun 20, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I never had issues with him on my tank but today he was killing me in 2-3 taps, it was a serious struggle and I had to completely range him. Others were dropping like flies. I had to switch to full healer on my other toon where in the past my battle healing could keep up with his damage out.
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

No, your toon just got debuffed. It was a quick punishment just for you included in the hotfix for some of your comments recently. :(
    • Like x 5
  3. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

K
    • Like x 1
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

All of the DoS bounties were buffed. Was trying to solo Superboy as per usual and he was hitting for 17-20k almost every 3 secs roughly. "Hmmm, we want more players to run our DoS content and grind to spend replays. Oh I know, lets buff the sh*t out of the content to make it unreasonably harder. That should do it!" Heck Id usually be soloing it and it would help others passing by to get the bounty as they would join in. For me being on the villain side, with a low pop being able to solo it was a god send but it seems the devs dont want me to play DoS open world content anymore. Before the devs buff things NOT included in the patch notes, they should really think of the repercussions and how they affect the community. Heck I used to reset it for the bounties but Ive pretty much stopped running any DoS open world since the new unwanted changes.
    • Like x 8
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's become a lot slower finding a decent amount of people everyday even on hero side who want to run that mission. There was already too little reward for too much trouble.
    • Like x 7
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I guess they think everyone plays on Thursday morning only lol. It was already super hard to find a group to tackle those weekly bounties (not to mention Doomsday every day) the rest of the week.

But, I guess those people complaining that Doomsday wasn't iconic enough will be happy now, lol. If they even play the game anymore...
    • Like x 4
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It will stab them in the foot soon enough. The devs are just so out of touch with the game.
    • Like x 3
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Ohhh no :mad:. Supes already super sucks as a tank. Now DD is harder than before.

[IMG]

BOOOOOOooooooooo! :mad: I enjoyed helping players do the bounties before because I could pick up their slack. Now I guess it's going to get really slow. Now one will want to do the stuff.

TBH, Since they buffed it they should take away everyones feats that spammed the supposedly easy mode.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's probably your fault he was buffed Mr "I solo'd doomsday" lol
    • Like x 6
  11. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

i fought doomsday only one time... and never again... it's just not worth the work you put in... at least the doomsday raid was fun...
    • Like x 1
  12. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Just wanna add that starro, earth 3 and age of justice bounties were also buffed.

Edit: Possibly the applied science starro as well. was hard to test it with people constantly jumping in.
    • Like x 3
  13. Ekart Committed Player

If the devs don't play it, they can't be in touch with it. :D
    • Like x 3
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

All seems the same to me, then again my girls aren’t tanks so they were already getting tapped for 20k and passing out after two hits so I probably wouldn’t have noticed anyway:D
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I have to wonder myself. Seemed like there were more people than usual getting knocked out in the Doomsday bounty I ran yesterday.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Feats:
    • Added "You thought it was over?" feat. Adds 500 more to the pushback Doomsday counter.
    • Like x 2
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

So much for b1tchin about do this so many times feats. They just added more for punishment.

They're like shut you fools or we'll add another 500. LOL
  18. Cadens Dedicated Player

They seem to be hitting twice as hard since the update. I didn't see anything in the patch notes, so I am guessing I missed something?
    • Like x 1
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

my guess is a good percentage of the top tier player have already completed their open world Doomed Metropolis feats so what you have left are newer and less experienced players and weaker alts to pool from in an already shallow population. Even before the update I was in groups that could repel doomsday in about two minutes and I was in much larger groups where it took considerably longer.
    • Like x 2
  20. Cadens Dedicated Player

No, I am a rage tank 237CR. Before this latest patch, I could take on doomsday easily (not actually get him to leave though since I cant damage him enough), solo hank, and solo bizzaro. Now they cut through my shields quickly, and can 2 hit me. I can still solo hank and biz, but it requires a lot of effort. I don't mind the change, just wish they had put it in the notes! Maybe they did, I just didn't see it.