Dex Starr Trinket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BoDyBaGz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Well since the developers have extra time to make unicorn trinkets I want a Dex Starr trinket. I don't think it would be too much to ask considering he is a very popular character in the DC universe and we are in the midst of a lantern themed trilogy. Make it happen developers.

P.S. Dex Starr is way cooler than little mythical ponies /fact.

[IMG]
    • Like x 26
  2. Eranthis New Player

this is the funniest thing i ever seen :eek::p
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Ponies> Dex Starr
    • Like x 2
  4. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Sorry, I strongly disagree.
    • Like x 13
  5. Little Sister New Player

I'm trying to figure out what a pony has to do with a unicorn ?
    • Like x 2
  6. BLK Well-Known Player

wait they really made one?
    Instead of fixing earth or electricity? or making a slim option for auras?
    • Like x 8
  7. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Basically the same thing minus a horn. Was using the unicorn/pony as a reference that if we can get unicorn trinkets that really make no sense in the DC universe, why not a well known character in the DC universe.
    • Like x 2
  8. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Yes.
    • Like x 4
  9. Little Sister New Player

Ohhhh I get it. You don't read comics. My mistake :)
    • Like x 3
  10. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

The unicorn trinket is a dumb idea imo has nutting to do with DC. Now Dex Starr on the other hand would be really cool!!
    • Like x 7
  11. Evian Well-Known Player

Useless thread.
    • Like x 1
  12. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

useless unicorn trinket...
    • Like x 13
  13. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

A couple obscure roles in decades where LSD was popular still doesn't contribute to unicorns making any sense.
    • Like x 3
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There's Dex Starr , Ch'p , Krypto and Ace the bat hound they could make a trinket for them and that would be a 1000 times better and would have alot more support .
    • Like x 5
  15. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

This^
    • Like x 6
  16. Evian Well-Known Player

I agree.
    • Like x 3
  17. Count Shockula New Player

I've been reading DC comics since the early 70's....please give me specific references of Unicorns and how they are relevant to the DC Universe...in which it relates to the DCUO Universe.....please omit titles which are published by DC Comics, but are outside of the relevant story canon. The titles that were pathetically referenced before were pre Crisis on Infinite Earths and had no bearing on said Universe during their brief existence.
    • Like x 6
  18. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Oh and when we get the Dex Starr trinket can he use plasma retch and apply a plasma burn power interaction. Thanks in advance.
    • Like x 2
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

Jokes on you! I'm a supporter of the Unicorn trinket AND would love a Dex-Starr trinket :D
    • Like x 6
  20. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

:)