Devs, why are red and blue plasmics in the booster bundle after they were deemed exclusive ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Mepps,

During the last booster bundle you said that the nimbus and the plasmic auras were exclusive to that bundle.

The Plasmic and Nimbus Auras are all exclusive to this bundle!

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...tems-return-in-the-new-booster-bundle.196886/

And we all know that exclusive should mean exclusive:
    Spytle wrote:

This was an exclusive item. Exclusive means exclusive. I'm sorry, but such is life

So why were the red and blue plasmics added to this bundle if they were exclusive to the last bundle?

Are we going to see a "Booster Exclusive Bundle" next with a chance for an exclusive item instead of an aura ?!?!?

I'm usually behind you guys on the vast majority of the decisions you make, but this one isn't sitting well with me.... I would say take the red and blue's out of the bundle but the market is already saturated with them so it won't make any difference now..

Just hoping in the future you stick to the exclusive means exclusive line, or go for broke and sell all exclusive items. Just pick one and stay with it....
    • Like x 14
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Definitely do not "undo everything" and make all exclusive items available again.
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I would hope that is the case, I was more trying to give an extreme of them starting to re-sell items that were already deemed exclusive. :D
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they were exslusive then but time has passed so everyone who had them were the only people with them for a long time. I don't see a problem with opening them up now.. just like most exclusives they only stay that way for a certain period of time. with the exception of certian feets like back from the hack and the rewards that came with it those should never be given out again. but these were bought with money so who cares
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Name one other exclusive in game that was made available again after time has passed after being deemed exclusive?

And only people with them had them a long time? They came out 6 months ago.... :mad:
    • Like x 6
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Good because it'd be crumpets at dawn if they made available all the exclusives again :mad:

Does kinda suck though. I didn't realise they put those 2 in. Shame they did as it's pretty much the perfect product otherwise.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the original nimbus aura they said wont come back I dont know if i beleive them but they said it
  8. winter13 New Player

I think they meant exclusive to the bundle (in general terms). Not that specific bundle for that specific time frame, but to the bundle itself. In other words, you won't see them appearing in the MP or in promethium lockboxes.
    • Like x 2
  9. Rasta Committed Player

Then we'll have more people crying for it to return

(Ex. The batman head style that players got for playing after the hack)
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, they should've added different colors instead of adding the red and blue again.....
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

but saying that like i said above Back from the hack should never be given to those who weren't there but money purchases like auras shouldn't really be a issue but again that just my opinion
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

So why not add the original plasmic and original nimbus? Those were both deemed exclusive as well, they should be fine to keep selling as long as they're in booster bundles right?
    • Like x 5
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

I think they meant Exclusive to only getting them in Booster Bundles and nowhere else.
    • Like x 3
  14. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Right, so we can get the original plasmic and original nimbus again correct?
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I assumed that the Red and Blue where Nimbus auras, I didn't realise they were plasmic.

On an unrelated note, I really want the Lime green looking aura. Is it lime green? Torikumu is lime green :(
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

When the colored plasmics first came out as well they said something along the lines of that color is exclusive to the bundle because people were upset that had the original plasmic. I agree with that 100%, if you want to change the colors then that's fine since we don't lose any exclusivity, but don't then call these exclusive and then add them to the next booster bundle, change the colors and keep them exclusive.
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

If you were on USPS I'd send you a green plasmic, I got 4 of them out of the 10 bundles I bought.... :D
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

Not sure, I didnt pay attention to the Q&A if that was asked or not and I havent bought a pack yet.
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

No, they're not available because they were deemed exclusive. That's my point to people saying "they only meant exclusive to booster bundles" though...

If they're all just exclusive to booster bundles then why don't they add the original plasmic and the original nimbus? They're still being sold in the booster bundle so they'd still be exclusive according to that definition.

My guess is either they ran out of time to color more plasmics and just added them to round out the package so they wouldn't have to add normal auras, or that they totally forgot they claimed they were exclusive... Neither of which is okay if you deemed them exclusive IMO.
    • Like x 4
  20. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Man I was waiting for this topic to come up...I was wondering how blue/red managed to get into the bundle this go around, so i also looked it up & figured this was the language that allows for it to be in this & future bundles..."The Plasmic and Nimbus Auras are all exclusive to this bundle!" .... as in exclusive to "Booster Bundles" in general. Either way it is vague & i'm glad they added them again & hope they continue to do so moving forward. With this is mind I agree the original plasmic & nimbus should make a return.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.