devs: to batman days there is anykind to gift us the following item

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman2099earthcold, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am thinking that to the batman day if you can bring the old batman emblems and the inspired mask
    this mask [IMG]as gi
    ft or purchas by source marks or lex coins like the last year with the batman 80 emblem .or bring a new cowl with long ears as gift
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Still waiting on meet the council complete versions of Batman and Lex Luthor styles. Also want the Batman style in Family Reunion alert. Lets get a hologram full body material ( as seen in the Nexus with Bat and Lex) as well as a hologram chroma versions.

Perhaps we can have a raid the universe week/month with these being the rewards.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As I said in another thread today, DC tends to be REALLY protective of the emblems of the Big 3 in the DC universe, so getting Batman emblems from DC could be akin to pulling teeth.

As for the mask? No. It's been spoken about time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. The devs have shown no signs of messing with or handing out gifts or items that got the "exclusive" label, and the circumstances for the Batman-inspired mask being given out were above and beyond the norm. Even if there aren't all that many players around that still play and have that item, you're just asking for a lot of unnecessary and easily avoidable headaches in asking for that item to be handed out either by gift or grind.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Why do people still ask for the inspired mask?

They literally have the official batman cowl in-game, there's no need for it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

No. This mask was a exclusive. It should stay this way.
    • Like x 2
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

or anykind of batman cowl as gift. or an alfred pet deco as gift
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The official Batman Cowl is in the Marketplace for 200MC. You can even buy it with Loyalty points (if you're on the Playstation). It's already available for next to nothing. Go get it.
  8. Dub T Well-Known Player

What I read was: you want a Batman cowl for your character, so your highly customizable character can look exactly like Batman.
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I am free to play i lost before started due to the covid 19 .my country Is in default everytime that i get the Money to buy the psn gift card by Country local Money pesos get devaluated .lastinoamerica Is diferent from usa we always get corrupted politicians due to the a popular political party that they people worthship in country argentina Is peronismo and kirchnerismo which Is funny that 2 political party are basses from the axis philosofy like comunism ideas and facist ideas .and now we are paying the consequence by the covid 19.usa and european countries have everything in a silver plate .it's unfair .respect that cowl because the design looks better than a Lot of Batman cowl looks More elaborated .sorry if there any kind of grammatical mistake