DEVs Thanks for Werewolf style!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Oct 7, 2015.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Always has multiple topics complaining and asking for something in the game, but when it's done something that we asked never do something to thank!
    I am one who always asks new heads for impersonation!
    And I am immensely happy this new werewolf style! That besides the head still came to the hands and feet!
    Many thanks developers! By heart!
    And just everything you ever dreamed!
    Keep up this great work!
    I hope to someday see even something like ox head, Dragon etc.
    But for now I am very happy!
    Thank you!:)
    • Like x 7
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It looks so much better than wolf form too : /
    • Like x 2
  3. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

It was the first thing I thought when I saw!:D
    For me this is the final form and the other is now just the way "intermediate" ...:p
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Give Wolf form a new skin. It looks like a giant rat lol
    • Like x 1
  5. inferno Loyal Player

I kept trying to go over the chest styles in my mind for a varsity jacket style. lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I think the worst part is the open mouth never moves and the skinny little body that looks like this starving ...:D
  7. Veritech Loyal Player

My mate made an awesome master splinter from tmnt ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Absolutely love the werewolf stuff! First thing I did was dig out my wolf skin and the voodoo pants. Looks great together!
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The head looks good, for a Halloween costume, but only hands and feet? Not everyone has pants or sleeves!! :mad:

Wolf skin? Oh, you mean the skin style, like undead and angry? Thought you were meaning like how we got the Bark skin during the Spring event
  10. Raptim Well-Known Player

Im a fan too of the wolf pieces.
  11. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

In fact with the test I did, fox fur is better than the wolf's clothing. Even she has a black spot that suits the feet of the werewolf!:)
  12. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I think the closest we have is the bomber jacket, but you can color it red.
    • Like x 1
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Nature could use a complete visual overhaul, it just looks outdated compared to other powers.