Devs , Since you added batman and superman emblems...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Hey devs , i was wondering , since you guys added batman and superman emblems , is there a way to introduce more lanterns styles in the market place ? such as lanterns aura , lanterns gloves and boots ?
    • Like x 4
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

Those symbols didn't work out too well now did they :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They worked out great.

..... if you bought them on day one. ;)
    • Like x 6
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Well, that was related to the movie, not comics. It's probably more likely able to add just comic related ones.

I am sad that they removed them. I was actually going to buy them on payday, which was like right after the removal. It's like, nope, sorry.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If the problem really is because it is movie related.......\

The obvious fix would be to release a Swag Bag that would be the same as the BvS Swag Bag...... but using the Comics Emblems instead.

Pretty sure some crazy guys like me would buy it also. ;)

They could have a Swag Bag with Comics Emblem (would love a yellow oval Batman emblem).

And the BvS Poster Swag Bag could be replaced with posters of famous DC comics covers.

Pretty please Devs..... make it happen??
    • Like x 4
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Or they could retalk to warner studios and renegotiate the ability to sell these as well as traditional DC emblems. So we can have both! :D

Also, Supergirl TV too. Since I never actually got her like I thought I did. Now I will forever have TWO greyed out legends characters because of exclusivity. -_-
    • Like x 1
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

They should do swag bags based on the DC iconics. Lantern Swag Bag, Superman Swag Bag, Batman Swag Bag, Flash, etc...

Each Swag Bag would have 1-3 Emblems, 1-2 styles, poster or base item and 1 unique aura related to the iconic toon. Each Swag Bag would be $15 as you are getting Style, Emblem and Aura for $15, which would be a good price.

Batman Swag would include a bat aura that has black bats and light grey smoke type aura, using that as an example.
    • Like x 5
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy them ALL. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. BumblingB I got better.

But alas... It's very time consuming to add new styles to the game.

I wouldn't mind having a Robin emblem. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Swiftduck Loyal Player

If they put lantern emblems on the market, I would for sure buy them.
    • Like x 1
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

same here !
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

also all i want is the aura from my sign below !
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

Sounds so simple... :(
    • Like x 1
  14. AntMan New Player

I'm so upset I missed the swag bag. derp!
    If it's offered again, I would buy it in a heart beat this time. I NEED my Batman emblem! :D
    • Like x 1
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I'm still waiting for the lantern swag bag haha
    • Like x 2
  16. AntMan New Player

Yeah, I hear you. I love Green Lantern too.
    • Like x 1
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

glad u do :D
  18. iClip Committed Player

Your not the only one to suggest this. But too bad they don't listen to ideas that will make them money.
  19. megamanzero Loyal Player

They should distance themselves from that awful movie but i understand why they can't. WB probably is breathing down their neck. lol