Dev's Seriously Need To Fix Weapon Drops!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Abaddon2012, May 1, 2013.

1. Freakangel New Player

Been Playing from day one and I have to ask are you purposely trolling or do you just need your diaper changed. What you are owed. I just can't take you seriously. You want a weapon run the content with a league. If not run the solo content problem solved. The you owe me attitude just shows how pathetic you are as a person and most likely as a DPS.
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

• Like x 1
  3. St34lthFox New Player

In duos, alerts and raids you are part of a "group". Each member of the "group" has a job and everything each member does is for the benefit of the "group". Your job as dps is to burn the adds before they kill anyone in the "group" From the sound of it, you do your job very well. Since it is a "group" effort, everyone in the "group" is entitled to the same chance at the "group loot".
  4. Zim New Player

I have been trying for the 131 pistols for my controller since the day the new OP's went live. I have NEVER got them and have only seen them drop once every time I run it on my controller.

Very aggrivating. I feel they should be purchased like the PvP counter parts.
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

With how fast we are able to gear up for T5 (5 weeks if non- raid content is run daily), adding 151 weapons purchasable for 100 or so marks of reality would make almost too much sense seeing as there is only 1 set of gear to grind for rather than 4 sets that came with T4 (when only 2 raids and an alert came out rather than 2 raids, 2 ops and 2 solo instances)
  6. Freakangel New Player

You do realize the reason for only weapon or armor drops is the developers way to keep people grinding. If you could just purchase what you wanted what reason would you have to continue to run the same content over and over. By making them drops it keeps people grinding with the collector mentality. I want this so I keep running until I get it. Its what keeps player base running content over and over.
  7. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

This is a little off topic but, I think one thing that really does need to be looked at is the green weapon drops. If I can buy a 77 dps weapon at level 30, then what's the point of these drops? Salvaging them is pointless, the styles are common etc. I'd like to see them become useful (because they really haven't been for a while). Also, what's the point in dropping one of these low level green weapons in T2 or T3 content?
  8. Gunny New Player

Really, the only weapons that fall under this category are mostly tradeable ones.

Alot of those green weapons are traded mostly for styles, not for actual use. Yes, you may buy a 77 DPS weapon at level 30, but you can also run T1 content and eventually land a weapon for PvE that is better than that PvP weapon. I can tell you for certain that T2 will trump the PvP weapons by over 20 DPS. Any weapon out there that is never tradeable is going to be better than the PvP weapons.

Yes, 77 DPS weapons being sold to fresh level 30's is a nice gift. Doesnt mean its something that is outclassing everything else.

Besides, best way to get your salvages? Those green weapons ;)