Devs: Request - Base Pets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

This is a small request that I hope can be granted at some point. You guys do an awesome job with the game, with the many things that you have implemented over the years. Your work on Atlantis is awesome. I believe that you receive the appreciation & the thanks for this hard work in the form of new subscriptions from new players, and the renewals from veteran players, despite the usual complaints and nitpicking here and there.

But I must ask, can it be possible to add some interactive features to the base pets that are already in the game? Granted, Isis just wanders around like she owns the place, and doesn't pay much attention to ya. While Teekl tries to attack you, and hilariously destroys furniture in the process if he happens to miss you by a fraction. But when you see either Krypto or Wonder Dog stand up on their hind legs as they greet you, its difficult to not want to pat them on the head or pet them and show them some love. Or give them a belly rub when they roll around on the floor. I know this isn't The Sims or Second Life, but it would be nice to have at least a little bit of interaction with them, aside from just filling their bowl.
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I love Wonder Dog's "hanna barbera dash" by the way. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

An interesting idea, I admit, in the past, I’ve thought the same thing about the penguins. If there is a way to interact other than watching them dive into the “water”.
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I just want Krypto to stop freezing me while I’m parsing
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Isis is always hanging around me in my base.

Teekl is the nasty one :)