Devs: remove the mob pack at respawn in TDe!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It would be (I think) preferable to remove the mob pack that squats the respawn point in the TD alert, now the tanks are relatively lazy, do their job badly or people want to skip everything and sometimes, if the housework has not been done with this mob pack, it's **** as long as the housework is not done here and when you die, impossible to write on the chat...

in normal, it is certainly years problems, but in elite, it is other things...
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

1) They moved the respawn point to this position (to make it easier on us)
    2) Kill the ads there and it’s not a problem

The situation you’re describing is a groups decision and/or is easily mitigated.
    • Like x 3
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Don't skip those adds and there's no problem.
    • Like x 3
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Perhaps nobody is paying attention to the Punisher? He will get you.
    • Like x 1
  5. Beat Active Player

Was in a group a few days ago and remember my team full of jerks skipping literally almost every mob, multiple downs here and there.

I went down 1 time and was stuck in this unholy, diabolical death loop which lead to (what seemed like) 10 downs, took me like 6+ tries to get free.

Just stop skipping mobs especially when its not necessary. OH! And HELP YOUR TEAMMATES!
    • Like x 1
  6. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

To make life easier for yourself state the intention of the run before it happens - Either skip the adds or DPS its not complicated smh
    • Like x 1
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

As someone that skips as many adds as possible...that's the only group I really bother with taking out. It makes warping there and hitting the cog super fast.