Devs, pretty please..........

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fieryvegtank, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Devs, please can you decrease the cooldown on the slow movement mode after a combat move is made. I'm very impatient and would like to fly super fast as soon as I have killed something . Hope you can help, much love, a rare tank player . Thanks
    • Like x 4
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I don't think it's even a good idea to slow PCs down when they are fighting a mob or boss. Particularly for those who have speed movement it's in their blood to attack faster and move faster while fighting. And it's something very normal and natural in comics stories and reality. I mean we are not going to escape anyone during a fight or raid, bc after all we are limited in our space. (especially in PvE)
    • Like x 3
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

They also need to fix Dive bomb. You fly down fast and the enemy is then knocked to the ground. Unfortunately, you can't do any attacks after that. You have to wait awhile and by that time the NPC is already back on their feet.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

It was made because of PvP in mind. Imagine how many hit and runs there would be if you could do that?
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Sometimes canon must give way to gameplay.

(I really wish I could remember the SWG dev who said that and give them proper credit LOL)

Players moving faster than NPCs means unfair fights in favor of players, which could lead to some sneaky/nasty mechanics put in place by the devs to counteract that. If that would be the tradeoff (and there's ALWAYS a tradeoff) then I'm fine getting slowed down a little in combat.
  6. kingmasternova Loyal Player

How about decrease the manbat trinket movement speed
  7. Fieryvegtank Level 30

I am not asking for a compkete removal, just a shorter cooldown. And I'm sure with the devs wizardry they could do it so it only applies to pve. When you're in a raid with a group and you kill a mob of ads, it feels like forever before you can move fast to get to the next set. Or an even better idea! It's just come to me! Ulrika! Make it so just the tank in PVE has no restrictions on the speed of movement during or after combat. Pretty please Mr Mepps with a glazed Christmas cherry on top.