DEVS please remove titles....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BipolarDiva, Aug 15, 2015.

1. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

I can't do pickups. Can't see repair bots. Can't see players. Can't avoid 1 shots because I cant see enemies. Can't see players. Ps3 cannot handle titles in its current form. I deleted my profile settings it made no difference. Better yet buy a ps3 and try your changes on it before live. Please and ty.
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

A hotfix is coming. Just turn off the overhead text in setting UI and select none title in the style tab. It worked for some and me.
    But no, I like the titles and want it stay. It will be fix soon.

It is also happening for ps4 players too btw.
    • Like x 1
  3. OANGL Well-Known Player

Yeah I would like to keep titles the one I picked has a nice ring to my name but this is pretty bad right now with it being a few days in with no solution.
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Thread of the year... SMH :cool:
    • Like x 2
  5. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

If that's what they need to do to fix this problem... Then do it! I want the game I pay for every month back! ASAP
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Why thread of the year? Just to know.
    • Like x 1
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

8. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'm guessing because it is the weekend. We will probably, I hope, see a hotfix in the week.
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Because the immediate reaction the a bug is remove this new feature.
    • Like x 4
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yeah, I know.I really enjoy seeing my overhead text and my title. Feels like dcuo and ps home together. :p I don't want it is removed. It will be fixed. People can just turn it off until the hotfix come.
    • Like x 2
  11. Menttallo Well-Known Player

I HIGHLY doubt that adding titles to the game caused DCUO to become unplayable on the PS3.
  12. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Did that didn't work I said current form recall until fixed
  13. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

14. Jak-Man Committed Player

Soooo, if you disable the titles and league names in the settings, on the PS3, they still show up?
  15. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

Removing a desired feature for a small percentage of people is overkill. PS3 users have been aware that more stuff is coming to us rather quickly, and that the PS3 is maxed out as is. People either need to upgrade their PS3 HDD to a SSHD (which may only be a temporary fix) or buy a PS4. Sorry, but the PS4 has the higher population and generates the most revenue.
    • Like x 1
  16. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

Did a Daybreak staff ever confirmed that PS4 has the highest population?
  17. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

It was confirmed in one of Smedly's interviews.
  18. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

Oh ok thanks.
  19. darkscarletx Loyal Player

20. Backseid Devoted Player

Try "funny".