Devs... Please just take some time and read this... At least One... =(

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by PacifistSlade, Feb 12, 2020.

1. PacifistSlade New Player

I have so many things I want and could say about Pvp, so many perfect reasons to complain, but i´m not,,, Im here to bring fourth ideas to the Devs that will bring MANY players back. So for the 1st- Add NEW LEGENDS. Like WHY have we gotten None? I will be much happier if the devs explain why exactly they cant do it or will not do it rather than letting die hard fans of the game get pissed off and leave cause of it. 2nd- Bring a RANKED mode with rewards and leaderboards. This will blow up, the thought of it makes me pumped. You could do ALOT with this. 3rd- Fix Powers and balance them.... Like please. 4th- ADD NEW PvP Gear w/ styles. 5th- ADD Double marks for PvP at different time as PvE... It will want people to play each mode at a certain time. 6th- Can we actually have controller roles give power and it be useful for group fights? 7th- Can healing barrels in certain Areas for legends be fixed? It is ALOT that I am leaving out... but is is for a reason...

DC DEVS... You have the most easy job when it comes to brainstorming. You have a community YELLING at you to how to fix the game, improve it, and make it the best MMORPG out! Like I really feel like sometimes you have this forums page up for nothing. If money is the reason... It REALLY shouldnt be, BECAUSE WE ARE TELLING YOU TO MAKE MORE!!!!!! You spend money to make money.... Just please give us an Explanation of why ya´ll are letting this game go to waste... so much potential... so much more money for the company... its Crazy. Idc if its a unrecognized Dev... Just please respawn.
    • Like x 1