devs please fix nexus of reality

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gerbal, May 20, 2013.

1. Gerbal New Player

Now this is a miner bug but never the less it needs to be fixed. I ran this sunday night and the group only ran one tank 3dps. I ask how will we do the split and they said its easy. So we get to the split and all 8 of us go on one side kill that boss til he was at 2% then went to the othet side did the same thing. Then we split into 4s and finished them. I think this needs to be fixed as its allowing groups to solo tank these raids which are making them easier then the devs intend. it should at least be looked into.
  2. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I think that whole raid should be inspected
  3. Gerbal New Player

It just needs to be done right
  4. MockingBird New Player

So you use a tactic from earlier raids and you think it's an exploit in this one? Forcing you to bring 2 tanks to do a raid won't go over well. Increasing their health regeneration won't work out well. You still have the risk of something going wrong with the team that's tankless though small it is.

I'm not seeing the problem here really unless you make this raid overly difficult for no reason. Then you have to consider that perhaps this was how the devs intended for it to be done, it's not quite the same as any of the other raids they have done recently. I mean perhaps they can have the tunnel act more like the flash duo but I dunno about that....
  5. Gerbal New Player

I see your point and honestly i know there will be ways around certain things. If its designed a certain way and intended a certain way then make sure thats how it happens. Theres no way you should be able to walk all the way back up that hallway and down the other without that guy reseting. i get fos2 has a somewhat mechanic but ur not fighting a boss until everyone warps.
  6. MockingBird New Player

I like the idea of forming 2 smaller teams and treating it like 2 alerts going on at once. I think in some ways thats what the devs were aiming for with this one. I also think that once everyone gets their gear up, you'll see a lot more of this for the sake of speed.
  7. Dump Truck New Player

I like the idea of not complaining about things like this and QQ'ing about things actually broken in the game. Like when the final boss doesn't render - happens in Nexus and Paradox.
  8. Gerbal New Player

Im just stating what i found to be broken. If you have other issues you should report them. This isnt going to make the raid any harder or easier but you know as well as i do this isnt what they had in mind.