Devs: Please Consider Canceling All GU36 Combat Changes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Sorbet, Mar 25, 2014.

1. The Johnny army New Player

I have remained as polite and courteous as everyone else in this here "thread" and condescending tones are not mentioned. Thank you for clearing that up.
  2. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Is that what this is about? I'll look back but if that was how it came across I meant TEST. I didnt know it was a lingo thing live and test. Wow. For the last time, if you doubt me I will get off work hop on PC and meet you anywhere.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kid Sorbet New Player

The key words are respectful, courteous and polite. Condescending doesn't really match up with those ;)
  4. The Johnny army New Player

Actually, I think this thread should be moved to the Joker Funhouse or the Testing forums, maybe Work in Progess even. It has nothing to do with Gameplay discussion. It started of as wild "Gameplay speculation" and has done very poorly at moving away from that.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Johnny army New Player

Good, then there is no reason not to be condescending, wouldn't you agree?
  6. Kid Sorbet New Player

Hey, sidenote, I just want to applaud you for keeping your cool while you endure unfair snipes and rude posts. Cheers.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mr Rocky New Player

To my Anti GU 36 follows
    i highly recommend we now just ignore all post made which have nothing to do with GU 36
    as it is just foolish attempts to get this thread locked
    • Like x 2
  8. The Johnny army New Player

Actually, I'll do everyone a favour and just leave this thread altogether. By the looks of it, it became pretty much dead 10 pages ago and our back and forth are the only thing bumping it. So take care and let's talk when the Update drops.

PS: Anti GU 36 fellows, I am expecting to see your likes, please don't disappoint me...
    • Like x 2
  9. Kid Sorbet New Player

Cheers :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Honestly not happy with rage. Rage is still strong on damage input but slowed down. Celestial is mixed for me. ScH was slowed. You can't immediately clip out of PcDL either. WOPcCS was speed up which I never used before but always liked the animation. This will be added. Nature remains fairly untouched except I noticed VP was slowed down. All in all I'm not for this update. I think it wasn't needed and wished they'd put the time into content instead. When its all said and done there will still be op powers compaired to the rest.

After seeing what the did to nature and sorcery I know they could have brought the other powers in line. JC didn't need to go.
    • Like x 1
  11. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Also if you tell other people "you are a noob" you are to. lol
    • Like x 1
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I disagree. I've played Gadgets for dps and troll on my main, since I started 16 months ago.
    I have played it on test with weapon mastery and GU36....it is still... just as snappy, fluid and fun.
    • Like x 2
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Don't feel bad man...I almost did the same thing, but stopped at level 23...was thinking that you level a toon and then change servers.
    Then I installed the test server over the main game and had to re-install it..:oops: then I made a test server toon cr100 in 15 minutes:)
  14. Ogat New Player

We've got different opinions I Guess ;) But I'll respect Yours.
    • Like x 1
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

me too... lots of changes to get use to over a short period of time.
    PS players are going to loose their minds.:)
    • Like x 1