Devs, PLEASE add IN-GAME info about the new gear attunement levels

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Addict, Nov 20, 2016.

1. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I really like the new system, but it is more complicated than the old system and is completely different than what we're used to, from the Braniac Ship to the Kandor Central Tower, and everything in between. The progressive attunement is very exciting, but a lot ofpeople are already frustrated because it's not clear how it works. This has led to some serious disappointment, especially with vendor prices being higher than in the past.

Here's my suggestion/request:
    1. Add an NPC to talk to who explains the system, similar to how Phantom Stranger explains R&D to magic heroes, or add a video explanation like the Viral Video you get with Last Laugh.
    2. Post the information on how the gear attunes, similar to you posting the information on how CR is calculated. (This would make it easy to create an add on to a CR calculator. Not only will putting in the ILs of your gear give you your CR, it could also tell you the IL that a new green, blue or purple drop will attune to.)
    • Like x 5
  2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Like x 1
  3. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Lol. Good one. The Devs makeing a tutorial In game. Kek.

But yeah it's all over the forums, Discord, YouTube, word of mouth,. Unatune purple at 184.

If you care about getting the best drop gear possible you'll already know this.
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

There is a lot of information and misinformation out there. I will keep hoping that some information will be put in the game. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I think that is the one of the bigger missteps with this release.

A good portion of the playerbase doesn't really come to the forums and I doubt the majority of the playerbase understood the actual changes to the game.

This could cause people to just leave without asking questions.
    • Like x 2
  6. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Unfortunately not going to happen.