Devs Make Resurgence Caps Stackable please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El El, Sep 9, 2021.

1. El El Committed Player

Hello Devs,

Please make resurgence caps stackable,it can't be that hard.

Thx
    • Like x 3
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I doubt they will, but +1 for trying. I'd settle for at least making the 'special' item stackable like the original reward boxes or like the mercurian flame box. At least that way, once the mega is opened (you have the stabilizes or you don't...) you don't have to either choke on the results or start opening things that are of potentially low value for another 6 months.

EDIT: As far as the individual timers issue, we have this with prestige tokens....yes, it doesn't work right ,but once the supply dries up after megas are done, the full stack would be 14 days max...not unlimited like the tokens. There would be no refresh coming in.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Things with individual timers, like resurgence capsule, are unlikely to ever be made stackable. Sorry.
    • Like x 5
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Was about to say that. :)

The only way they MIGHT be able to get around it is to create a "bag of holding" or "wallet" for Resurgence Capsules that occupy a single inventory slot and can hold many of them in separate slots... a bank within a bank or inventory slot, basically.
    • Like x 3
  5. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

They could just make it so all capsules expire on a determined day.
    • Like x 2
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

*Game update 117* - "Bag of holding" now available in MP for $20

Why not just more inventory slots if they are doing this? Same outcome, less coding (I'd guess).
  7. MrWood Well-Known Player

Remove the timer and make them all delete when the event is up. Boom, now they stack them.

or just stop making them drops and have them at vendors and the market place. It isn't hard, but they want them to be an annoyance.