Devs: League Hall Love?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SixSigma, Jan 1, 2017.

1. SixSigma Well-Known Player

So Devs, after all the Stats update and water power additions can we get more functionality for our League Halls? A few suggestions:

1. Remove the second set of Mail Boxes and move the Donation Boxes there.
    2. In place of the Donation Boxes (next to the League Banks) place Personal Banks there.
    3. Increase item amounts per room.
    4. Increase functionality of League Hall Teleporters to match our Base Teleporters.

Hope you guys can throw stuff like this up on your calendar, no rush since there's plenty that needs to be done. It'd just be nice is all.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Add all amenities into the halls. Also we got told a long time ago that the consoles in the back room would be giving missions in the future that we could do as a league. Not sure what happened to that. Id love to see a bunch of the new base item totems as iconic heroes and villains. Put some on the MP and some in the game as drops. So we can have iconic people like superman or batman walking around our halls.

Add more proficiencies. Increase the prestige cap too. Once a week or month have some kind of event inside the halls where leagues can gather and maybe fight a big boss or something. Give us reasons to go in there. Cause imo league halls turned out to be nothing more then a giant empty place that anyone rarely visits.
    • Like x 2
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not gonna happen unless they can make $$ off it.

Which honestly it wouldn't bother me one bit if they went that route.

I'd gladly give them $$ to update the skin of the League Hall, increase the size of the League Hall, increase the item limit to rooms, or add the remaining Amenities to it.
    • Like x 1
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Yes, add amenities, especially soder and R&D vendors! I'd also love new themes (desert, volcano, etc.). And add a donation box amenity for bases. Wouldn't hesitate to pay $$ for that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Whilst I'd love for League Halls to get more love, I just don't think it will ever happen. I'd really love to have some Lantern themes (Oa, Qward, Ysmault etc.) and a whole bunch of amenities to be added, but eh, in their eyes it's not worth it, even if it makes their customers happy.
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Cant add all the amenities. The watchtower would be a ghost town. Will never happen. No more proficiencies. Theres enough crap we have to keep going as is and the the whole boosts as a whole are getting out if hand between league hall buffs soda buffs trinket buffs tac mod buffs time capsule buffs its ridiculous and getting way too convoluted. Honestly the league halls have always been a fail in my eyes. I never even go to mine.
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

Lol. The watchtower is a ghost town already. Why not add the amenities. If I want to try out new loadouts I have to keep going from my bases respec station to the league hall. Doesn't make sense. Buff the dummies. More content centered around league halls. Weekly or monthly decorative competitions between leagues. So much potential wasted.
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

You know dam well none of that will ever happen. Doesnt matter what if you think watchtower is a ghost town, they dont want it empty especially for new players. I see tons of people in the watchtower at all times. I say ditch em all together. Failed concept.
  9. xD25x Dedicated Player

I was wondering why they haven't yet but some players have poured millions of in game cash into decorating.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Why does the WT need to be filled with people? Go to gotham and its a ghost town. But somehow the WT matters? I always thought that excuse was pretty lame. I have all amenities in my base and i still go to the WT. So im sorry but that excuse doesnt fly. And my ideas were off the top of my head. If people dont like em then by all means offer some of your own instead of shooting mine down. Cause league halls are in the game already. They wont be just ditching the concept.
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

actually i wouldn't mind seeing another alert developed using league halls as the map. could be a stand alone piece. something as simple as the Society is trying to steal/the League is trying to recover. We could have a few random members of the Society/JLA as mini boss fights with a final boss fight two.

i agree with adding all amenities to league halls and the teleporter thingee.

i also want some League sized base items. the planters from the AF1 duos and alert. pools...swimming pools, different sized aquariums, league sized superhero type conference tables.

i'd love to be able to have some kind of climate control. i'd love to be able to mist or fog out one of my areas.
    • Like x 1
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I don't want to offer any. I think they should just get rid of them. That's my offer.
  13. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

This dev team literally has way more important things and tons of them on thier plate right now. This league hall stuff i doubt is even on there radar and it shouldn't be. We have already been promised a bunch of things they have yet to deliver on. Lets get to those things first. Cool dream about league halls but if anything happens its years away. We can't even put all our amenities in one base you think they will put them in league halls? I swear sometimes you guys think this dev team can do a million things simultaneously. Things take time around here and you all know there are way more important things on thier to do list.
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

and i want a league torture chamber.
  15. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Player league halls should never have been tied to missions. What LH's really need is different layouts. But I love DCUO so can we just make them more functional?
  16. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Put a Teekl in it. Now it's more active.

See what I did there? Hehe
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

This post doesn't make sense in the context of the thread. The OP specifically provided context:

I don't think they should get rid of league halls. They're a fun aspect of the game for some potion of the population, and they don't negatively impact the game.
  18. krytine Loyal Player

I have never seen the watch tower as a ghost town i always see players dueling daily. But a daily or weekly mission in the halls would be great access to personal banks and so kind of npc walking around would be great. And the locked doors that are in the side wings could be opened up as well. We barely having anything in our hall and some rooms are new capacity.
    But something to attract players to the hall and a bonus for only those in a league would help make it viable
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Wrong. He mentioned 2 things. We were srill promised numerous other things. For example style unlocking, sidekick customisation, alternative movement variants, gear unlocking etc.
  20. majosea Dedicated Player

new league hall themes[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

can't leave out the villains
    [IMG]