DEVS: Kudos on the OW bounty update (1 boss needed now)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As I was quick to....er...voice my opinion...on the new bounties, I'll be just as quick to say thanks for the change to the Princess Diana mission. Having it be only one of the 4 bosses gives those who want to spam replays a place to do it, and those who are trying to work on alts the ability to kill one boss to collect their 8 marks without waiting on the full 30 min (ok, still gotta wait for hydra). It will still be an issue for other reasons like phases full and possibly missing Hydra if one boss is missed, but it's a good step and appreciated. I brought in a few alts last night as I had opted not to run them thru do to the 30 min (minimum) restraint, and both came in and were able to get the Kalibak fight, then Hydra for the 16 marks, in less than 15 min total.

That's more reasonable. 100 Counts for the feats is still kind of nuts, but as a few have already accomplished them, I doubt those will change at all now.