Devs, is there any,,,

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gimpy, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Gimpy Loyal Player

way you would consider giving immunities gained from combat a nice tweak?

I mean a slight tweak, so when that blue bubble pops up on a player who is doing what it takes to gain the immunity, it makes those who won't even use block interested and the question, " Hey, what did you do to get that!?", gets asked before they realize they asked it?

It could just be a visual tweak, like the bubble pops up and the next few adds hitting it get tossed across the room and focus on another add for a short time.

Maybe an increase in duration depending on the immunity gained but the results need to be seen by everyone in the group.

Doesn't have to be much, just enough for,

" Hey, what did you just do to get that!?".
  2. iClip Committed Player

Well, the brainiac ship used to teach this then the devs made it all worse....
    The devs are really good at that, taking a idea that has the potential for being good....and just make it complete $h!t
  3. The Loveless Well-Known Player

I might be misunderstanding some of what you are saying... if so, there's some sort of 'implicit knowledge' required to read and 'get' your post.

Anyway.

I'm torn on this... if they aren't careful this could end up screwing with PVP, or dumbing the game down further.

It doesn't necessarily have to be visual, it could also be some sort of pleasing, satisfying sound. There's a sound now, but... it kinda blends in too well to have the effect you are wishing for. There would also have to be a sound for when you make a mistake/get countered.

You'd think the fact that you get knocked down and have your input locked out for a second or 2 would be enough to make people realise this stuff is important...

Maybe we should just make it hurt more. Learn to counter, or lose. That would drive the point home pretty good...

idk.