Devs, I'd Like To See Some Updates To Prestige

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Heya Devs, I'm really hoping that there can be some updates with how Prestige works for league halls. The current system feels a tad outdated.

Some things I'd like to see:

-Make open world dailies, weeklies and bounties grant Prestige.
    Open world content now constitutes a decent amount of daily & weekly gameplay yet it rewards no Prestige.

-Allow Prestige tokens to be purchased for Marks of Victory.
    Yes, I know there are R&D items that can be purchased and tributed, but a more direct, streamlined approach would be much appreciated here.

-Ensure that all Seasonal instances great full Prestige.
    There was a seasonal or two in which this was the case a while back. As it is, we're getting adjusted for these instances, but the Prestige rewards do not match that.

-End the weekly cap on Prestige.
    I'm not really sure what the point of this is now. Ending the Prestige cap would be of great help to some leagues. Especially when there's a flurry of activity around new content which inevitably slows down as the content ages a bit.

-End diminishing returns on Prestige
    Similar to the weekly cap on Prestige, I'm having a hard time understand what purpose the diminishing returns cap serves at this point. Please allow us to earn the full Prestige possible for each instance, regardless of what's been earned that week.

Thanks for your consideration!
    • Like x 14
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Soon

TM
    • Like x 2
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Do this, please.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

oh yes, working with friends to get our villain league hall. Atm It's a nightmare, wish we had more ways at least to gain more
    prestige at this point. Or they reduce the prices for league hall & everything.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I particularly like this suggestion!
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Remove the cap and add more stuff that can be purchased with prestige, such as amentities like respec station, broker, teleporter for urgent warfronts, maybe make those rooms that are locked away unlockable with prestige too
    • Like x 9
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I would be all for that too. Seems like halls don't get much actual use anymore and your suggestions would probably help that a bit.
  8. Version San Diego Active Player

New base items only for league halls. Of course, you can only buy them with prestige.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kestral Committed Player

Change half of the teleporters in the league Hall; we don't need two for every section of the WatchTower/HallofDoom. Set the extra three to Bases, Gotham/Metropolis, and Urgent Warfronts.

It's fine if you want us to spend prestige on the upgrade to do this.
    • Like x 3
  10. SasquaT Dedicated Player

What happend yours league dieing like mine after last changes and now you missing some prestige ?
    Where all those players go ? :) I bet they playing other games where no one will change 7 years hard work in to 20 XP .

Those devs can add prestige "tokens" or "buffs,seals" in to market place but you asking to earn more from playing the game .
    If you ask to add prestige in to time capsules im sure that can be done next day but comon more prestige from playing the game :)

Good Luck .
    http://prntscr.com/kwgwlw
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Just wanted to add a small comment on this part....

On some of my alts that basically have nothing left to spend Marks on these days I used to buy sets of armor from the vendor and donate.. But now that same armor can be salvaged and get you added XP for your augments. Now once those all get as high as they can go ... sure until the next DLC lifts the limit for the augments donate away but why BUY stuff off the Market to enhance augments when you can get it free? I'm working a new alt that has hit Cr 205 and I take turns buying sets of gear from the vendors to get the styles /feats and then salvage or going to see Constantine and buying more Catalysts.

Have not donated ANY armor to my league.
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

And if the prestige cap was increased or eliminated, just think - BONUS PRESTIGE WEEKEND!!!
    • Like x 3
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Mepps, any thoughts on any of this?