Devs even nerfed prec in the head mods

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

5% to 4%
    • Like x 2
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

LOL time to let it go man
    • Like x 1
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

Let what go? Facts? You think prec needed to be nerfed across the board?
    • Like x 2
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yes.
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Based on what? Because you like might? Where is the proof prec was op across all weapons?
    • Like x 1
  6. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Let it go. What is done is done. Now people can whine they got kicked out of raids for being 3 on the scorecard, because that is going to happen when elite boss fights aren't getting beat now that op precision players can no longer make up for the lack of damage. Take dme second boss. If that was new it would be much harder to beat with precision nerfed. 3 wipes and people will start looking at their friends list and make changes to complete it
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

People did this constantly even with a full group of "op precision dps". You cant go through a single day without someone bailing in almost every instance. People are just impatient.

That boss was beatable by any group with decent arts and loadouts. It definitely didnt "need" prec dps
  8. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

Yes.
  9. Fwames Well-Known Player

Yes.
    Haven't you seen staff, rifle, dual pistols, 1hand, HB, bow, brawling, shields? OP!
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

If you were losing to prec st before fix, you will still be losing after. Just a fyi.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Next time just remember: WWOCD
    What Would ObsidianChill Do?
  12. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

My main is a troll. Been playing this game since 2011. People pay way too much attention to scorecard. I care more about complementing raids then who leads. Like I said, I troll I could hardly tell who is doing what on the boards. I will tell you when a raid isn't going well, and the tanks and heals are doing their job I am not afraid to shoot tells to the top dps and support roles about who we need to kick. I have seen third dpses the last 6 months get doubled up many times, but we beat those raids. Now that we will have less damage from dps the lack of burn could lead to wipes. Like I said, I have played for a long time. It didn't matter if it was Fos2 the second week, or SGE the first week anytime those had lack of burn like on Faust I know who is getting kicked. The people crying for nerf didn't have their eye on the prize and that is completing raids. Scorecard only relates to 3 to 4 people in the group.
    • Like x 1
  13. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Ridiculous
    • Like x 1
  14. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Saw a few wipes when that was new content. Hell, there were plenty of crappy players who wouldn't even attempt it they did a vote to disband after cards which always pissed me off. I also saw groups barely beat it before those rocks got destroyed. I also noticed people getting doubled up. Those rocks get destroyed now and we wipe, and its kick time.
  15. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

The same should be done for supercharges, since supercharges oriented builds are op
    • Like x 1
  16. dresserball Dedicated Player

He didn't have to have any facts. You literally asked him if he THOUGHT it. Thoughts and opinions don't have to always include facts.
    • Like x 1
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The only people who think prec needed a significant nerf are people who don’t know how to build good might loadouts/rotations.
    • Like x 3