Devs: Could you bring back open world green items?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by STsource, Sep 18, 2019.

1. STsource Well-Known Player

Hello,

I'm finding very difficult these days to complete base item and styles - The green drops allowed me to complete feats easier but now completing say snake set is next to impossible.

Hope you will consider my post.

Thanks for reading.
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

What "green drops"/"open world green items" are you referring to?
  3. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

he said styles like the snake style , awhile ago all you had to do was farm the tomorrow district amazon ads and youd complete it quickly
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The Devs implemented a game wide alteration on loot a few months back. Players use to be able to farm open world NPCs for "trash loot" or other types of loot. That is no longer the case. For some reason they felt it necessary to remove that option from players, which I find to be incredibly odd as it kills any newer players desire to be in Open World other than leveling. Like Dedikated above me stated, you use to be able to farm certain styles and what not from Open World NPCs and what not but now loot only drops from bosses.
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Oh, that. Thanks.
  6. L T Devoted Player

Don't they randomly drop from the boss fights that go with the open world area now?
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Correct.