Fixed @Devs-Clocktower invisible dmg bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mazahs, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

Last night ran Clocktower (normal) raid-
    During Black Canary - Catwoman fight the caltrops that Catwoman throws were almost never visible, or in the rare occasion they were the damage field was not where the caltrops actually were.

I was tanking, and it caused multiple wipes as people would try to rez me only to also be in them.
    It litteraslly felt like fighting General Lex back in Nexus days.

On the few times I actually could see them, the dmage area was a good 6 ft away from where they visually were.
    I spoke to a couple others in LFG after, and they also had experienced this too. If it wouldn't have been a league run, I guarantee I would have been kicked from group from something not my fault. Can you devs look into this?
    I mean the bugs on this DLC are maddening.

Before someone says it's my connection. I actually checked after one of the wipes
    I'm on a PS4 Slim > hardwired and my connection at the time was 530Mbps Down - 638mbps UP
    2ms Ping - 1ms Jitter and ZERO packet loss. Even with that the next attempt I got smoked by invisible caltrops again.
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I think it's mostly due to the sever lag, not your particular connection. During that fight nearly every time I've run it we're all rubber banding around the room. None of the visuals match what the server is sending to the client. Until that's under control, any adjustments made probably will be like changing the curtains on a house that's on fire.
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

I hadn't experienced it this bad on previous runs.
    I do like your analogy though
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It does sound like the server lag we are working on. We'll see once the lag is resolved.
    • Like x 2
  5. AV Loyal Player

Any rough estimate as to what timeline we're looking at. We'd like to run CTe more but don't want to waste our time if the server is still going to cause issues :x
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

ha! Good one!:rolleyes: Now you knowwwwwwww he isn’t gonna answer that!