devs:can you give me something or remove me my extra cartel coin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman2099earthcold, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am free to play because i need to spend 5 dollars to be premiun i spent 4.99 dollars and i have 1 cartel coin to use and there is anything with that price can you remove my spare cartel coin to be premiun . i can't buy any psn gift card due to the economy is worse than the green lantern movie everytime that i got the money the dollar rise more and the local coin is devaluated and with the current economy will happen again
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

I'm going to sincerely wish you good luck with that just for the line "the economy is worse than the green lantern movie".
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

In the future, I'd advise buying stabilizer keys. They're 100 each, buy 5, get your premium, and open some TCs.
    • Like x 1
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I bought the lair system ,the multibelt ,a chapter which price was 99 ,a promethium key AND a catalyst
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How are you paying? Some of those things are not available for direct cash purchase, meaning you'd have had to buy a 500 DBC/MPC bundle at least(that's $5 right there). What system is 'cartel coin'? Lair system and Utility belt alone should have got you past $5.00 ($10 in MP currently) unless they were having a hella good sale somewhere. Honestly it sounds like you are getting some awesome deals.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Cartel Coins are from the game Star Wars the old republic, if you're on Playstation you should be buying Marketplace Cash.
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Sorry marketing cast Lol i used to play star wars the old republic .i bought that things when there were in offert in 2018 exept the catalyst. That i bought in 2019
  8. Brit Loyal Player

My understanding is that you become Premium by making a $5 purchase. You purchase $5 of Daybreak currency and that counts, even if you have not used the Daybreak currency.

You shouldn't have to actually use that currency in order to obtain the benefit. You just needed to make the initial purchase. Though I suppose if you had initially purchased the 500 Marketplace Cash when it was on sale, and you only spent $2.50, then they would probably not count that for the purpose of seeing it you've made $5 of purchases.
    • Like x 2