Devs: Allow all legends characters in all LPVE maps

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Crimson Veil, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

A) LPVE is supposed to be a simulation, so there is no reason to block any characters to begin with

B) The execution of the blocked characters is inconsistent. For example: Atrocitus & is required for a team-up in Oan Science cells where he is also a boss and Batman is required for a team-up in paradox wave where I think every batman can be used except future batman
    • Like x 1
  2. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

I wish LPVE was just deleted and the feats handed out. Such a wasted experiment.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Unfortunately the legends are shared with lpvp. So you can’t use legends you haven’t unlocked

As for second point atrocious shouldn’t be locked, Vice is the red lantern boss and I only remember few lanterns being locked, but atrocious not one. Most times locked characters are in the alert, like trigon’s prision, Circe and Wonder Woman are locked cuz they are in that specific alert (not sure exact reason but that’s my guess) (you have to unlock legends, some tied with feats, that’s how you get team ups done, that or keep an eye on weekly promos when new map pops up for the week, sometimes you’ll get lucky on a team up or two)
    • Like x 5
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Ahhh...yes, I think I was getting Vice confused w/ Atrocitus there.

I am specifically talking about characters being blocked from use in the instance. The whole idea of LPVE is that it is supposed to be a simulation that you are "plugging into" even if Circe or WW are in there as a NPC, I don't see why they should be blocked from using
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Well, I know Guy Gardner is blocked from use in Oan Sciencells. I believe Sinestro is as well. They're kind of the "instigators" of that particular one... Guy for the heroes, Sinestro for the villains.
    • Like x 2
  6. QuantumFlange Active Player

No sense in blocking any legend really, if 4 Circes can queue into LPVE then what's the problem with using Circe in Trigon's Prison just because she's part of the story...
    • Like x 3
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Could be DC having a say-so as well. If there's factors outside of the in-game lore that relate to greater DC lore, DC could be saying, "nope, can't use so-and-so there."
    • Like x 1