Devs: A small (hopefully) request.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pale Rage, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Nature range/throwing attack sound clip: please nerf the noise lol.

I can't remember the name of the throwing power nature uses for range attacks, but the humming sound and repeated throwing sound clip, is very over-powering of all over sounds in the game. I always end up turning the volume off when a nature DPS is near, because their sound effects drown out all other things. If there is a way for me to mute those effects on my end, please let me know. If not, is there something that could be done to lessen their powerful sound effects?
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Same with tap range brawling LOL
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s voracious plant. I know it very well. I use it but I understand the complaints lol
    • Like x 3
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

People still play with sound on? Huh.
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I find it funny how it has a gulping sound... Plants don't swallow. I would love if this sound was lower too
    • Like x 1
  6. Kreachure Committed Player

Was just about to ask this
    • Like x 1
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Well... yeah, otherwise it's Rage Crash time.
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Eh, yeah. I guess it makes sense in that limited instance. Otherwise...I've got my own music or TV.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It is kind of nice to hear when Perpetua tells you to explode too.
    • Like x 2
  10. Lowest Level 30

Use your rage crash cancel move about 1-2 seconds after the cooldown gets to halfway
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

But then you have to pay attention to the Severe Punishment icon on top of dealing with: adds, boss, hazards, mechanics, group, etc. Sound is the most straightforward approach.

The only time I go off the icon is when either of the two sound glitches occur - (1) the heartbeat desync, (2) the muffled/muted heartbeat glitch.