Devs: A Quality Of Life Improvement Needed for the Forums...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm frankly surprised it took so long for me to realize this, but I think it's a testament to the fact that we generally have a good Membership Base on the Forums here.

BUT... we all know, if we've been here for awhile, that there ARE a few "bad apples" on these forums, whose presence is NOT helpful, that just go around posting in a way that can be called "Flame Baiting", "Flaming", "Trollish", etc.

As it stands now, we have an Ignore List that allows us to remove their posts from what we see. BUT this does NOT keep THEM from seeing and replying to OUR posts, which could result in them possibly starting problematic discussions we'd be unaware of!

For that reason, it's time we had a proper BLOCK LIST, where we totally BLOCK THEM! Not only do we not see their posts, but they can't see ours, either!

Please Devs, MAKE IT SO! :)
    • Like x 4
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have never seen anyone being so annoying i had to put that person on ignore in here.

Mepps usually does a good job at sorting out the trolls.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I usually only have to use it for people like that one guy that keeps spamming the Style Request Thread with the same damn Dragonball Z request practically weekly! :rolleyes:
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I will block / ignore racist, homophobic, misogynistic bellends where & whenever I see 'em. other than that, have it. but, for me, there is a line.
    • Like x 1
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Do you hate me that much? :(
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hey, you and I, we're good! :D

This whole thing was precipitated by someone else entirely!
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Challenge accepted.
    • Like x 2
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

Im curious about the request now lol. What is it?
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's the character that looks like an "Alien Grey" on steroids.
  10. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Right now a issue is that if your forums account gets perm banned there is no true way to appeal it. You log in and it tells you to contact a member of daybreak support, but it doesn’t let you message a dev or even see your inbox to see what it was that pushed your account over the edge. You can submit a ticket but theyll tell you to contact mepps the community manager… how can this be done when your account is locked out. You cannot its not possible.

Ive been a member here for years, if anyone knew who i was i doubt you’d believe that i got the perm handed to me.
    • Like x 1