Devs: A favor please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pale Rage, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I was wondering if one day, soon, just for the fun of it, you would enlarge my character to say 'Anti-Monitor' size, give all my stats a half a million point increase, buff my health to about 20 billion, and just let me loose in the Watch Tower to ya know, pound everyone into the ground. Just for fun. Kinda like spawning a boss randomly in there, but it's my character, and I get to control it.

Sure, tons of people could phase in and desperately seek to put the whooping on me (and eventually they could). I could walk over to the people at the broker, oh, you were trying to buy something, now you're dead. Oh look, Booster Gold vendor with discount, but you can't access it, because I just smashed you with outage! Awe, a healer trying to keep their group alive, that was cute for about one second. Sorry tank, your taunt didn't work because I one shot you to Japan. Did you see that?- hard light just went soft on me...

Feel like having a duel? Oh look, I BEAT YOU BOTH! That's a nice style there, lemme use Eviscerating Chain so I can drag you in close to get a look at the style on your corpse.

Ya, just all in good fun. And after everyone finally beats me they could get some random rewards like source marks or quarks or something. Maybe a tissue as a consultation prize.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

While at it, can you devs transform all my characters into Isis and Teekl for one day? TiA

Was a joke, but wouldn't mind if it happened for real.
    • Like x 3
  3. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

This post was beyond pointless.
    • Like x 1