Dev Discussion Development Update: Weapons and Artifacts

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berza Committed Player

Maybe, as my English is not the best, I was misunderstood, but I was just using the 1.6mill as an example. Actually I was thinking on put 678k+678k on a lvl 159.
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Buying the xp to put in an artifact on a double weekend will not grant double xp, it will be exactly the xp you bought on the double weekend only. So you're better off just putting the xp into the artifact you want instead of feeding it to get lesser value. If I understood that correctly @Brother Allen
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

You'd still be about 300k short on XP if you wanted to achieve just an outright XP leveling all the way to Rank 200.

Pretty much. Just going on the amount needed to get to Rank 200 from 160, if going by the MP they'd need to buy the 6 Perfects (900,000 XP) and 4 Reinforced (100,000). I've added the totals from the double Weekend already. Which would come to 6800 DBC/MP. Dollar amount Im not currently logged in to see the prices to break it down to the dollar spent. Not counting crits because I believe in static but crits could happen for sure. Crit would be big though.
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Reinforced and Perfected do work on Double Weekends
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Trexlight, once you put the Nth Metal into an artifact, it does not become double when you try to feed that artifact into another artifact. It will stay the same. From what I was understanding, the poster was saying put the Nth Metal in an artifact, and then feed that artifact into another artifact. Which made no sense, why wouldn't he just feed the Nth metal into the artifact itself. Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying, but yes I know they are doubled on double xp

Edit: I can see where I was actually not wording it correctly to make it confusing. But I revised it above ^
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Double XP does in fact effect the XP Nth Metal from the Marketplace.
    Once you get to 159 though, you only get one shot at going past the maximum rank. Once you fortify Nth Metal that takes you past the 160 mark you can no longer fortify anymore Nth Metal into that particular artifact. Which is why I used 5 75k XP Nth Metals from the Marketplace as my guideline for getting as close to Rank 200 as you possibly can from 159.
    • Like x 1
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My apologies if I wrote it confusingly Balistical Ice. I meant fortifying 5 75k XP at Rank 159 in order to go as far past the current 160 Rank as you possibly can in order to make a jump into the 200 Rank range.
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

No worries. Ok now that makes sense. I see what you're saying. I doubt it will jump to full 200, but you'd be close for sure.
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Right buts only if you dont use the full 5. Since these stack you can just put a stack into each slot so only using the 2 out of 5 for the leveling. You wont be allowed to put anymore Nth Metal in until you hit the Fortify button. I load up on 5 slots and Im set.
  10. Berza Committed Player

Actually i just wanted an answer from Mepps, I will put some XP, if we can, into ranks 160+, not necessarily aiming for 200 rn.
    Also, Brother Allen, I as many others have a good amount of stored XP. Over a million just in metal.

Edit: I am on phone and using only one hand due to the fact that I am at hospital awaiting for multiple bones surgery (one hand included) so I may possibly not making myself clear, or polite. But it is hard to express in a foreign language when being high on analgesics.
    • Like x 1
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You're all good Berza :). Hope you recover well.
  12. Berza Committed Player

Thanks a lot mate, I hope to be at home before event finishes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.