Work In Progress Development Update: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC Urban Committed Player

I do know they are doing this in phases, but simple drop styles like tech ninja is not even on the unlockable list, for me at least. Yikes:eek:. Glad to have it, don't get me wrong, but man, a lot of missing stuff.

The prices do not bother me as much as the common drop green gear missing pieces. I do see why the rare vendor was dropped. Why give styles away through marks when you could use RB. Smart move.
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

I need the phase 2 now and it has to be dropped styles up to episode 28.
    First phase was very underwealming, it was basically vendor (not pvp, rare or mentor) and we been waiting for it for a long time.
    I hope the devs dont leave this update half released...
    • Like x 1
  3. Captain Wonder Active Player

Does this include weapon styles
  4. Captain Wonder Active Player

Sorry forgot to read
  5. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Any possibility the materials technical challenge could or would be attempted anytime in the near future?
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

whoo i can unlock aegis of azarath without needing a membership on hero toons, now if only they found a way to make wings of sin somehow unlockable without needing to be on another character _-_.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i think adding capsule styles would be a decent idea and a pretty good thing to add to the unlock. just styles not the auras and materials but straight up styles like wings of sin, green knight set, arrow density armor, the artemis set etc. they'd still make money off of those capsules and their contained styles that have been gone for awhile but players would also have a chance to get them now that they're gone.
  8. iceman 11 New Player

I’d like to see the Ancient Devine Sorceress style unlocked as soon as possible
    • Like x 2
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It's strange that only certain segments of Remora are available and not the suit completely. I can wait... I just find it odd that some sets are available head to toe and others are half-in/half-out.
  10. Alchemist New Player

I hope we get the Eternal armor style
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The Eternal head is available

Yes, it seems odd that the Remora Shoulders is available, butt not the rest (Haast's has the belt and cape, butt only the Shoulders shows up for others)

Nice to see face, hair, emblems and skin styles available this time :D
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just looking through, and "Logistics Officer" hands are unlockable, "Logistical Officers Variant" isn't
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Seems Variant styles haven't been included, just stumbled across the "Aeronaut Variant" feet that can't be unlocked on others
    Hmm, "Vengeance Variant" back is unlockable though...
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

WHEN might style unlocking include weapon styles?
    • Like x 2
  15. Kestral Committed Player

I've been wanting that one on my hero for two years now.:(
    • Like x 1
  16. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would like this one and ancient amazon noble to be unlockable. Then my dcuo life would be complete
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When is the next stage due to roll out? And what will be included in it?

Just got the League of Assassin face item from a Prom Box, thought "Cool! Can't wait to see what it looks like one another character!!", switch to another character... and the Assface is not available for Unlock, neither is the Druid Face butt common face styles like "Bug Goggles" and "Freaky Clown" are
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What are you talking about? I've seen no mention anywhere else of the Rare Vendor being "dropped". Kindly explain what you're referring to. :confused:
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think he's referring to the fact it hasn't been updated in years.
  20. iceman 11 New Player

The Ancient Amazon Noble is unlocked. I have it on my villain side. Which is why I don’t understand why the Gillian style is locked. Makes no sense. But that’s typical with this game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.