Work In Progress Development Update: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

For PC Players- can you unlock a style you unlocked on the other server? I used to play on EU,
    so there is styles I have there that I don't have on US server. Is it possible to unlock them? Does
    it work like feats?
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

In theory it should work since this is an account wide thing. You will be able to know when it launches tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  3. MiniReaperette Level 30

Ancient Divine Sorceress to my knowledge drops only in Throne of the Dead.
  4. MiniReaperette Level 30

Unless they are counting Vending Unit 22 in both factions as vendor gear. My only thing is i just hope i didn't waste time Starting a new toon and grinding out MoV for Divine Sorceress only for it to be in like Phase 3 or 4 of this stuff.
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Even if it isn’t available for style unlocking right away, it’s just a matter of time/patience. If you’ve already done the grind, it just means you won’t have to do that particular grind later.
  6. Volle Active Player

so i cant unlock parts that i never hade bifore like say if im missing a some parts of a set ? then i can get rest of that set ore is it only for the parts i got ?
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Only the parts you’ve gotten on a character. And you have to log in on that character before those parts will be added to the list of unlockable styles.
  8. Volle Active Player

so for thos that cant do pvp cuz all cheater will never get the pvp gear cuz the styles is no where to find with out doing the pvp when will this styls come over to PVE vendor? i wuld literly pay 5000evro to get nightwing and deadshoot styls for a pve vendor!
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

PvP Styles drop in the Prom Boxes

Speaking of, what is increasing? The drop rate (currently 6 hours) or the chance of getting something decent?
  10. DC Urban Committed Player

Something that would go great with this is more recent items in vendor 22. When was the last time that guy got new threads.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

There's a new poll on Twitter asking for what kind of styles we would like to see in phase 2... I wish the poll wasn't on Twitter as I don't have an account there and have no desire to create one but would still like to vote. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's what this thread is for.
    • Like x 3
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

My top priorities for unlocking are:
    -OP Styles
    -Seasonal Styles
    • Like x 1
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I also put these at the top of the list for next.

But all the rest should come along ASAP now that the door has finally been unlocked, please.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sugr Bear Committed Player

OP styles
    Lockbox styles(Demon Tail!)
    PvP styles

And I know it's not in the plans right now but materials would be amazing
    • Like x 1
  16. DC Urban Committed Player

Sorry, but what is OP?
  17. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Omnipotence items
    • Like x 1
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Going by the Twitter poll choices, I'd ask for PvP and Launch/Dropped Styles in the next phase.

Please? :D
  19. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yes. Launch/Dropped Styles next, please. :)
  20. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Must be some problems with the US server? The other one's been up for a while now according to the staff post tracker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.