Work In Progress Development Update: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, everything butt the Styles (can already get the styles from the Prom Boxes anyway)
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Well, the ones released before AF3 you can. And since phase 1 covers up to episode 26, that means everything in the Promethium Lockboxes is covered from the start.
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

A few questions.

1. What feats do we lose changing powers?
    2. What feats do we lose when we change movement mode?
    3. Do we lose our movement mode race feats?
    4. Do we lose role specific style feats when when change powers?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't actually mention Feats...
    • Like x 1
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Ok, my fault. That's what I read into it since that is what others were asking about earlier in the thread.

I change powers a couple times and movement modes and was like whaaaaa. I don't remember losing but maybe I missed it.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have only changed powers once, butt there was a warning saying any Role-specific gear will no longer be usable, butt staid a Troll so didn't affect me
  7. Rigby Active Player

Please make Auras come sooner than later!
    • Like x 1
  8. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Can PvP Vendor styles be included among the styles to be unlockable sooner than later?
    • Like x 3
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Please, make styles that are loot drops be next.

I still need the Nuclear Elite and Divine Sorceress style for my alt.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

ENHANCED ABYSSAL
  11. MeteorShock New Player

Could We Maybe Get A Day When Its Gonna Be Release Would Like To AT Least A Date More Just In The Few Weeks It Would Be Nice
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, eventually.
  13. val-zodE2 Well-Known Player

Is this cross faction and if it is do we get the feats
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Cross factions styles, yes.

Feats, no.
  15. Eve YouTuber

Sweet. I've been waiting on this.
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Is there going to be a way for us to get the older OP styles since the drop rates are so low on some of them ?
  17. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i would like to leave a side note here. how come we are getting style unlocking without being able to put ur op gear in shared bank for alts to wear do u know how much work it takes to get op gear devs? do u also know nobody is crazy enough to buy them for alts so why not add that to shared bank just saying.
  18. MiniReaperette Level 30

So just saw the April 26th Server downtime message regarding GU 82. In it, it read...."Vendor Styles through Episode 26" So i'm guessing Ancient Divine Sorceress does not fall under that even though its PRE-Episode 26. Or that i wasted my time grinding up 70 MoV to buy the chest style in preparation? Due to me initially only ready "PVE Styles Through Episode 26" When this feature was first mentioned.
  19. MiniReaperette Level 30

Actually left out a part...That i built a Villian literally 3 days ago in order to get villain styles prepared for Style Unlocking on my Hero.
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm not too familiar with villain styles, but from what I could see online in a quick search this was the villain vendor style for AF2 (unless you are taking about the elite version which is only drops in throne of the dead elite). So it would be available to unlock on any character assuming you already have it on one.

Since it is a t6 vendor style, it would be on vendor 00 for 10 mov a piece, but it may be hidden until you reach a certain cr. You need to be 107 to buy the gear from the episode vendor, but you may need to be higher to be able to buy it from vendor 00.

I believe this is the most recent villain style that can be earned from promethium lock boxes, and their drop rate is increasing tomorrow. So you might get some pieces from there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.