Development Update: Riddled With Crime

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by NerdOfPrey, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay1505 New Player

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

How many marks can we get a day and a week without resetting?

I'm still working on Ancient Coins and War Bonds. Never reset Amazon and I stopped using replays on Justice as there no point in resetting it unless it's Elite. :p
    • Like x 1
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Your signature makes me laugh.
    • Like x 2
  4. killercomic Dedicated Player

Why does the new "Riddler" suit come with MMA gloves? Is the Riddler known for his ground and pound?
  5. Perdition Committed Player

i wouldn't call that OP hand style the best one looking yet sinds it's just a copy paste job of Herald Of The Black style. and even that one looked better imo.
    • Like x 4
  6. NightSpells New Player

I agree with this guy . I miss the game I knew before the revamp. I don't play anymore and I used to play a lot .
    • Like x 4
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup.

normally id be as excited as a kid on christmas morning when a new dlc is about to drop.

i just can't muster up much enthusiasm.
    • Like x 4
  8. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally create a red lantern vampire and to top it off you can also get man bat henchmen. Sold!!!! However... I noticed on the live steam that when you transformed into a man bat that he or she had acrobatics movement. Since it's a morph trinket we will still keep our movement right? If I'm a flyer, I want to fly hence being a big bat. I wanna see the wings flapping while I'm flying. Not sure how it's going to work out when you're in the air and attacking.
  9. Aquajet Well-Known Player

*yawns* Nothing of interest for me in this one. I'm not a fan of posters and outdoor objects to bring into my secret base (let alone zoo signs for animals... 'cuz my hero doesn't live outside or in a zoo). :rolleyes: Can't make use of a single piece of the ugly iconic styles from the gear either.

The trinkets are cool... maybe for Halloween, but I can't be bothered with elite content and refuse to support it. I'll sit this one out until everyone's geared enough to walk through it a bit easier down the line. Not worth the struggle.

It's nice to see the villains get some love, but they could have done a much better job by not having question marks on the gear styles and by giving us items that belong inside a base, not outside.
    • Like x 1
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

NerdofPrey or Mepps could reply to this?
  11. recoil Committed Player

if they made their dlc stuff as amazing and asked for as the capsule stuff(wings of sin, green knight, auras etc) they would see alot of people coming back. but instead they try to make even those of use who paid yearly subscriptions cough up more cash. if you want cash you gotta hand over something worth it in return and so far short of seasonals with a few good base items they haven't as of late.
    • Like x 3
  12. sweetbabysabes Active Player

anyone notice in this picture, as I stated before, the devs are always in god mode? No wonder are struggles are real!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. CriticalPilot New Player

You guys could make money by selling villain styles to us instead of promethium lockboxes "drops".
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

There in God Mode because the toons they mostly use to show off styles and environments are under leveled for the area with no SP or mods....
  15. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Apologies for my ignorance but have we been given a release date for this DLC yet? I am guessing it would be safe to assume the 27th of September with the Halloween event but I was wondering if we've been told.
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

20th
  17. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I know, I was just being a Sh!Th3@d :D
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Party
    • Like x 1
  19. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I was already tired of nonsense stories of gods and goddesses

it was time to return the game to who are the real heroes

batman, superman, pinguim etc etc

for that fact, congratz
  20. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

wath lockboxes? just drop 1 by week for me and when it drops lol and im a member eheheh

wath is great lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.