Development Update: Riddled With Crime

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by NerdOfPrey, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder Pick New Player

I agree with the discontent regarding the style, but I'm hopeful that Age of Justice styles will be excellent. It's Earth 3 and the Crime Syndicate. That's gotta be good
  2. recoil Committed Player

could we get like the zoo added to open world map? i'd love to explore it minus 7 other players.
  3. OrbitLimon Level 30

So, it will be Riddler's dlc without riddles?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There are riddles in it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

Not sure anyone has asked but will there be new generator mods to grind for or equipment mods?
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I would assume so, it's a new permanent episode.
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

It's a good question as this is a shorter DLC in terms of cadence with the following one in November. Asking the players to go with new mods for two months then change again seems a little pushy. Hoping that's taken into consideration :)
    • Like x 7
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG]

Does anyone know if the container on the far right is a new base from this episode?
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i want the lions for my base.
  10. Kestral Committed Player

Bottom of your list maybe, and i'll admit not on top of mine but, he is my friends favorite and i've never seen him so excited for new content so back to that can't please everyone bit. I think some of the guys will like being about to walk around in a nice suite for the main at times and honestly I think the elite pants would be good on my water toon, they have that scaley look.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Riddler is a pretty popular character on Gotham right now.
    Pretty sure there are more then a few Riddler fans our there who are finally happy to finally have some official Riddler gear. ;)
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

please tell me you at least have some archive voice work of mark hammil for this and are not using that horrid new harley quinn as a stand in with her joker bots and having no joker,
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I don't think Joker is actually in this. No one on test has said anything.
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Has anyone got a op item collection drop? Asking because I want to know if the collections drop in all of the content and what the rarity is
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i think so i never seen it before.
  16. Kai El Well-Known Player

I liked your post simply for your signature picture of all your toons. Definitely some ideas will be borrowed. Lol great job!
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's not possible to get them yet. They should drop in all content, since they did that for AF3 and AoJ. By "all content" I am referring to the two duos, the alert, the raid and any of the open world content that gives you a reward box, since not all open world content for AF3 and AoJ gave a reward box.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kestral Committed Player

This content not being a event is so going to mess with progression badly. I won't have finished my generator mods from SF yet and the SF elite gear well no one will have any of that unless they are using a ton of replays. The revamp kind of slowed down attempting that as everyone had to relearn the game play for normal content. It's only this week that my league feels confident enough in loadouts to give the elite a try. And since the renown prices were set so high because the content was planned to last till the end of the year that'll make it impossible. You can do all the bonus points days you want but if the renown cost isn't lowered that doesn't help anything. Even the elite gear in Riddled with Crime will probably be a pass for most. Why bother working towards it when the next episode is two months away?

They really should have considered pushing back the timeline for this to the end of the year. They've been stacking so many new releases on top of each other with Seasonals/events/dlcs all releasing at the same time it's getting a bit obnoxious. Though don't get me wrong i've loved the content they are putting out and am astounded by the amount of work that must have gone into this all. I just would have liked more time to enjoy it.
    • Like x 2
  19. jay1505 New Player

Boring new styles now we can all look like hilary Clinton in pantsuits
  20. jay1505 New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.