Development Update: Earth 3 (Episode 30)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2017.

1. recoil Committed Player

well they did say an owl man helm. the only owlman style i've seen up until now has been the one on the left. to me the op one on the right looks abit more like cat woman or batman's original cowl. not that that's a bad thing alot of players have asked for a long eared batman style.
  2. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Yeah. I goofed.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks, Khalon! As long as there is *something* for me (and other soloers), that is terrific!
    • Like x 1
  4. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

EDIT: I just checked the "On Duty" and "Journal" lists and did not see any mention of single-player Earth-3 missions. There is a missioin which tells you to play the "The Visitor" duo. Am I missing something somewhere. Am I supposed to wander around a certain zone and *hope* that I stumble on a mission? Thanks!
  5. GL4ever Well-Known Player

No, there's a portal to an alternate version of Gotham. On hero side, it's in Watchtower central hub, down around where the portal to Mogo is. On Villain side, it's around the area where the Amazon Fury and New Genesis portals are. Glowing gold. There's not a solo instance, so it's not in the on-duty. They're solo daily missions like Riddled with Crime, etc.
    • Like x 1
  6. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

So we expect: Events missions, a duo or 2, and an 8 player mission. Is that all that we expect? That's a lot of new
    content. In case you're wondering, yes I did watch the youtube video about the new content. I like the new design
    for Superman. A different look for him vs. the in-game version. Plus, you get to fight a wanted mission where you
    get to fight Ultraman. That's a journal mission, I think.
  7. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I'd use my PC, but the video card isn't good enough to support this game's needs.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The one on the right is Owlman from the JLA; Earth 2 comic.
    • Like x 2
  9. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks *very* much! I found the place, and Superman even said to me: "Strange, I could've sworn I saw a cat over there a minute ago!" How appropriate!
    • Like x 1
  10. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Earth-3 content has already been implemented in the game a long time ago. It's been ages we're playing the good versions of our villains.
  11. Gambo323 Level 30

Ok so after looking over the new content again I’ve changed my position on this one it looks pretty epic can’t wait till next week
    • Like x 1
  12. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I'm actually a CR of 210, now. I'm all set for the new content.
  13. Neextovergameplay New Player

dcuo need to do better by test server
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How???? Your post is too vague, needs more details.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

A nice coincidence to Earth 3's Wednesday release, but I just saw a commercial on SyFy for Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths also airing Wednesday night.

16. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

I have all the gear from Episode 29. Healer and damage role is all completed. CR is 210. All ready for the
    release of this new content.
  17. SneakyRe3orn New Player

Cr 210 Sp 290 artifact lvl 80. Guess I am ready
  18. Nemesis Galvatroy Level 30

Cr 214 302 Sp both my roles are maxed out artifact at lvl 80...Think I’ll be more than fine
  19. BroStevie New Player

How much is Episode 30?
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The one to the right is The owlman helmet in my opinion ;)
    • Like x 1