Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here2Help Devoted Player

And why can't they have both? More open world whilst keeping the duo. I don't remember seeing anyone say "Hey, we want more open world but you can take away the duo to make room for it."
    • Like x 2
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

And sadly, I doubt we will get them. We'll have to wait and see though :)
    • Like x 1
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Did someone mention the BlackHawks?

• Like x 2
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Sounds pretty clear to me. Minimum CR is 186 and if you are below that you get upclamped to 186. You don't get downclamped.
    • Like x 3
  5. Revafall Well-Known Player

they'll have to take the time it takes to make a duo away from something else, and I'm pretty sure it would hit the open world content if so.
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know and it's a pity. I like where general content is at the moment because as I mentioned in another thread, I enjoy gaming immensely but several issues handicap my ability. However I am not everyone who plays this game, and people who can handle a challenge should get one.
  7. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I don't like the styles either. Meh is being nice about how they look to me.
    • Like x 5
  8. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I'm very happy about this. I don't like the idea that we have to farm so much to get these. OP items were always based on chance drops from events, at least the collections add a little bit of that randomness back to getting an OP item. Way too many people have them, it's like they are just as common as purple gear now.
    • Like x 3
  9. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Please, it's DC.
    There's no stuff happening at the theater that even remotely comes close to any definition of epic.
    • Like x 2
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

Will downtime be on Thursday then? Or will it be on Wednesday and this will simply be unlocked on Thursday? Just want to know so I can get those Wonder Woman tickets without it conflicting with the game ;)
  11. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Thanks!
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I know I have had quite a bit to say on the negative side lately, but Jesus it seems some of you nitpick at every small detail trying to find something to complain about. Ugly style? It's 1940, they didn't wear bulky shiny stuff back then. For the concept it was aiming for it's not a bad style at all.

No duo? Half of you I've seen complain about small group content and always whining about terrible duo partners.

I'm not really interested in the 1940s but some of these complaints seem very petty.
    • Like x 13
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

You're not interested in the 1940s yet you say our complaints about the styles are petty.

Saying it's not a bad style and then saying you're not interested in it, very confusing to say the least.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Me saying I'm not interested in the 1940s isn't a complaint. It's a general statement that happens to correlate in with the dlc.

I'm looking at the style for what it is, not with my own personal taste, so yes for what they were aiming for. It's not a bad style.

Perhaps try reaching a little harder next time.
    • Like x 4
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I remember when Members got a Week's Preview.
    Now the F2P get a Free preview. Boy have things changed.
    • Like x 11
  16. Ringz Dedicated Player

PFFFFT, you telling me
  17. Malachee Committed Player

The aspect that is frustrating to me is that there are so many fantastic JSA inspired style possibilities from that era (literally the Golden Age of comics!!)...and instead the Devs go with a basic style which is VERY similar to some we have already.
    • Like x 5
  18. UltraVillain Committed Player

Villain content??? IS there any Villain angle at all in this???
    • Like x 3
  19. SilkyPawz Bunny

Exactly ^^^^
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's an understandable point of view
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.