Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Sorry but I have to disagree.

Halls of power, War of the light part 1, and Hands of Fate had no duo's or solos for that matter.
    • Like x 1
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

We don't know that...not arguing with you though, just saying that's why I was asking the question. During the Anniversary Event we got upclamped too, but it affected everyone. And mysteriously, though it was an upclamp, our Dom was actually reduced.
  3. BurntMind Active Player

its ok not to make a solo especially since there are 2 open world maps (solo missions) but yo, Not making a duo is just *farts* however it seems like a big dlc sooo .....buh no duo tho o_O?
  4. xlJETTlx New Player

no the op ring will have overall better stats but lower cr
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

i assume as long the Cr differential is in play yes but once thats gone u would want the stats from the op ring even if it is 5 CR lower unless we get another op ring via collection then its totaly useless if u have already the op ring from af3.
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

And the game as of now is CR-based and not stat-based.
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

This looks great, can't wait for the livestream.
    • Like x 3
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I guess, this means new gear. Hopefully rated 160 and higher.
  9. Maxwill Committed Player

it's close to final stage, they have to do power issue, balance powers and roles, polish and pvp.it will go back on test after new content has been tested
    • Like x 2
  10. SilkyPawz Bunny

want to point out that was Quarterly content, this is Bi-yearly, every 6 months.
    • Like x 4
  11. BurntMind Active Player

clamped > revamp
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I don't care if it's in a preview or not I don't want it in content that I pay a membership to play period I'm ok with the seasonal stuff but not a dlc.
    • Like x 4
  13. IamINC Dedicated Player

Good job , looking forward to this DLC
    • Like x 2
  14. RockNFire Level 30

Why should i pay for content that's....

Clamped?
    Allowed to be played by non subscribers?

Your not getting my money again to fund content for people that are not paying to play.

How do you expect to maintain any Subscribers with this model?

Just amazing. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  15. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

16. Malachee Committed Player

lol I was thinking the same thing. The styles seem most appropriate for writing out 1940's speeding tickets. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  17. Revafall Well-Known Player

If we get less open word content next episode, because you guys want them to spend time doing a duo, then I'll punch somebody... Lol. We all asked for more open world and now they deliver but you're unhappy because there is no duo? Be happy people and stop nip picking everything...
    • Like x 6
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You guys deserve some proper elite raids.
  19. Predicament Well-Known Player

I can already see an uptick of Bison look a likes from streetfighter with this style....
    • Like x 3
  20. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I see, so you don't understand it. Neat.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.