Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is in no way less content. It is different, and we will note your opinion with everyone else's.
    • Like x 4
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I can't help but express a little bit of disappointment, this is the first permanent DLC since AF3 and there's no small content... No solo's no new Duo, just a few open world missions and a couple of alerts and raids... This is supposed to keep us busy for another 6 months potentially? Or are we now just getting into the territory of small DLC's accompanied by large temporary events?

I also think the styles are a little lacklustre, they're almost just modifications of gear that already exists for example the Guy Gardener chest style and the GCPD hat.

This is purely just my opinion and I'm expressing it here, but I'm feeling quite let down by this... will wait for the livestream as well I guess..
    • Like x 12
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Not a fan of clamped content in a paid dlc .
    • Like x 10
  4. Proxystar #Perception

How many open world missions are there? I don't think in any 3 month cycle prior to this has there not been a solo or duo?

There has been open world content as well so I'm struggling to see how this isn't "less content". Guess you'll explain it in the livestream?
    • Like x 2
  5. xlJETTlx New Player

Plz say the clamps only a month for the demo.I'd hate to have stats revamp finnaly here just to do dailys endgame while clamped
  6. xlJETTlx New Player

but looks great!
  7. Maxwill Committed Player

yeah my bad, 2 alerts, 2 4men instances
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yes, but UT has quite a few mechanics that you experienced until you were CR 189. Unless you used RB and TC gear and were CR 189 in 2 days, lol.

Compare that to the duo which has 0 mechanics. Not saying I don't like the duo, just saying the alert is more interesting.
    • Like x 1
  9. Maxwill Committed Player

I have to say something, for everyone who's complaining, crying about not having a duo...

We get 2 alerts and 2 OPEN WORLDS and you guys want a duo? we get alot more content which makes up for 3 duos not 1...Be happy that we got 2 alerts and 2 open worlds and move on.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Objectively wrong?

I'm surprised my perception wasn't mentioned, this isn't like you guys at all.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

I absolutely agree with what you're saying, but the duo actually does have one mechanic. you have to extinguish the flames before you can fight the last boss.
    • Like x 2
  12. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding \o/, I will be looking forward to the new styles, base items, feats and two open worlds. Sounds super great. Thanks
    • Like x 2
  13. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I think this is pretty cool actually, so I will get the replays badges ready. However, I never really like the styles to much from content and now the best styles drop out of the TC's but overall new content sounds very interesting, I'm excited.
  14. Ringz Dedicated Player

As much excitement I would have for new content releasing, Its a shame that this will be plagued by AMs and CR diff, to drop its value. With common sense of time, stats revamp will again not make it meets with another DLC. And lord behold if the content is as much of a challenge as AF3 day 1.
    • Like x 1
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Funny I was looking at the style an I can totally see it, an those boots an gloves like really it looks like a pair of rubber boots :rolleyes: like how hard would it have been to add some buckles.

I find there is no thought put into the style it is a combination of other styles already in the game. I love styles an making my toons all unique, this style is another one of those ..like come on so many people posted such awesome suggestions about styles and we get this ugghhhh. I hope the drop gear or TC gear looks better. Some one else really needs to do the styles because the person doing styles now has no sense of style !!!! :oops:
    • Like x 4
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are two (2) massive open worlds with tons of solo and duo appropriate missions.
    • Like x 6
  17. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Question, I know this is going on test soon to be tested so is the revamp in its final stage and almost ready for live or will it go back on test after new content has been tested?
  18. Aeon Stormcaller Active Player

Will the new 175 vendor gear rendor the starro 170 op ring useless?
  19. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Do you understand how clamping works? The clamping in the preview is only an upclamp to minimum CR and doesn't restrict you at all if you're above that.
  20. Here2Help Devoted Player

And will those duo appropriate missions have duo appropriate feats? The feats we have seen in open world content are very different to those we usually find in duos. Some of the duo feats we've had over the years have actually been fun and even challenging, such as the Flash Museum feat for not letting the bombs go off. That's the sort of feats you don't get in open world content. Open world content feats are usually lame, stale, boring and unimaginative.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.