Development Update: Age of Justice!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Petty to you, they have they reasons I'm sure, why do people try to silence the displeased on these forums, why, it makes no sense, but in return you guys want to voice an opinion without being attacked.
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Suspects? So it's a crime to voice your dissatisfaction about a video game DLC?
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

• Like x 3
  4. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

No, why don't you be happy and move on with your satisfactory and let others show their dissatisfaction, your no body to judge how others should feel about the new content .
  5. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I like the content, but the styles are not too appealing.
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Get all bent out of shape?

All I was doing was telling the truth, there's no getting bent out of shape about it lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Your truth lmao.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

*sigh* Can't we all just agree to disagree.
    • Like x 2
  9. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

BRING BACK THE ADVANCE A CHARACTER TO 100 FOR A LIMITED TIME
    Would be a great addition to the new episode coming out would encourage tons of player to progress forward in the game knowing they will be missing out. would also allow players coming back to the game that had no idea it was even going on to have a chance to level least one of their characters up. players who already have leveled would be excluded.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

And then another week or two for the bugs to be fixed :p
    • Like x 1
  11. IamINC Dedicated Player

As appose to all the Flash , Batman , Green arrow etc etc etc ......................
    • Like x 2
  12. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

LOL

I think you need to learn what metaphors are, and how words can have more than one meaning, and about idioms like "the usual suspects."

way to totally overreact and miss the point.

Its the same people always complaining about everything. Nothing would make them happy, so why would anybody listen to them.

Perhaps you're familiar with this parable: "The Boy who cried wolf."

Also, if its cool to voice my dissatisfaction about things here on the forum, who are you to tell me it's not okay to voice my dissatisfaction at the same old people voicing their dissatisfaction.

This is another idiom, called a "catch-22". If its okay for people to complain, as you've stated, it's always okay for people to complain, including complaining about other people complaining.

The position you're trying to take here makes this post and other posts you wrote complaining about people complaining about people makes you a hypocrite.

Well done.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

So it's okay to complain, but not to compliment. Right, got it.

I hope at some point you're going to realize how utterly ridiculous the positions you've taken in this thread are.
    • Like x 2
  14. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I'm sorry you feel that way, if I can complain, I can compliment, and just so you know I'm not worry how stupid I look to these forums lmao, my position is a fact, if your gonna take compliments than take complaints as well, that is the whole point of freedom of speech right lol.
  15. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

No that's not a good comparison, by your logic me telling a bully in school not to judge other kids who are poor but I am in return judging them for judging the poor, does that make me a hypocrite? Keep trying, I'm waiting lol.

And I now see in these forums you really don't have to make any since to appeal to people and get likes, just be the class clown.
  16. SilkyPawz Bunny

LoL @ M. Bison, but true. The solo an duo, mostly duo I see so many people replay that an it is their loss for not having one. I feel bad for people with only 1 specific role say troller or Healer at level that healer in the open world can heal themselves, unless they are Sorc with the tank pet, but nature forget in the open world content trying to solo it or a troll going to stun everything to death..lol :rolleyes:
  17. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

The thing we're talking about, where you complain about complaints about complainers, is not remotely the same thing as you standing up to a bully for someone else in school. It is not even analagous.

What you said was "stop complaining about complainers."

And what I said was, "stop complaining about my complaining about complainers" and none of that involves you saving people from a bully. Its just you not running your thought to its logical end, which is that if they can complain about the game non-stop, I can point out that they complain non stop.

You know this, because you ignored all the other points made, and focused only on this one.

Also, you really need to work on your analogies.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Do you realize that there is TWO open world solo areas which more than makes up for the lack of an instanced solo or duo (which requires a partner)?

Also, this is just one episode...I'm sure they'll go back to a solo duo formula...so a different group of people can complain..
    • Like x 3
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If they really can't bring themselves to DPS they can always get a partner...BAM...instant duo.
    • Like x 1
  20. Backblock Well-Known Player

lol your name and signature
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.