Detectives please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KneelBeforeZodd, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Elda Mad as a Hatter

cant be name purge, the p in purge woulda shown
  2. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Base Update, Role Players

I think they are making all bases have their own generators. So we can build our builds with required role mods and affinities which i think should have been done ages ago. Now it looks like it is coming as a bonus wekend. At least i hope so. I wish i am not wrong.
  3. Ekart Committed Player

This was fun at first. Now it's just anoying and a waste of time. It's over 6 hours since EU restarted and we still don't know which bonus weekend is live.

Make it like SWTOR, there we know at the begining of the month which week what event is happening.
  4. Eve YouTuber

They pushed it to Friday, the current bonus weekend continues.
    • Like x 1
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hopefully 5x on bounties so i can finish them up
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Did anyone figure this out yet
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The guessing threads are fun for some (I guess). You probably want to check the actual thread for actual info, though.
    • Like x 5
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's fun as long as it's not a bonus that will get lost if people run the content right after Thursday reset...such as when it's triple marks. If we run the raids after reset because we don't know about the bonus, it's kind of a downer.

But yeah...when not that....fun.
  9. Kanniu Well-Known Player

That's all fine and dandy but can you finally tell us what the bonus week this week is? The only lead we had was deleted so would love to finally know what this week actually is. I'm guessing one of those things is a time capsule preview.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why would you think there's a Time Capsule preview?
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

I guess its time capsule or episode preview and extra rewards for Wonderverse but can't figure out the letters lol
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The word 'previews' doesn't fit.
  13. Kanniu Well-Known Player

It doesn't? What else could it be? I'm pretty sure it does fit
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's only 1 'e'
  15. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Then I have no clue. There's nothing else that I could think of that fits there
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Add to that the fact that this is a 'bonus' week. While I always appreciate they put some work into these live streams and launches, I'm not sure hearing about a new TC is a 'bonus'. I'd guess that it would just say 'Week 27' not 'Bonus Week 27' if it were an event or announcement. Could be a 'plus.....' part but it would be pretty shoehorned in.

Maybe it's not in English? Let's hear from the EU users....anything in Turkish or Portugeese that fits?
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

something something something Powers?

something something something Pluteus (mushrooms)

... Psychedelic powers? far out man
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

If it's annoying and a waste of time, feel free to just ignore it. Some of us enjoy the guessing and think it's fun. Don't ruin it because you personally don't like it.
    • Like x 2
  19. Vicious Well-Known Player

Why haven't more letters been added? Aren't they gonna announce the event in a few hours anyway?

Would be nice if we could get a few more hints to try and guess it before it's revealed.
  20. inferno Loyal Player

Maybe Mepps can give us another letter?