DELTA INITIATIVE, EUPS4, 18+, EVENING LEAGUE LOOKING FOR ROLES!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by FunkyMonkey_85, Nov 14, 2015.

1. FunkyMonkey_85 Well-Known Player

Hey there'

Boe here from Delta Initiative. I have posted on here before recruiting and have had great success. Although we are not the biggest league going we have some absolutely amazing people that I am happy to call friends join us.

The reason for this thread is once again to recruit people and as the title suggests we are looking for members that either play Healer, Controller or Tank roles. The reason is simple, we are looking to gather at least enough people for an active 8 person team for raids and 8 player ops.

We are a great league for people with real life commitments, that only really get chance to play of an evening, say from about 7pm till 1am. We are an 18+ league, we dont have anything against the younger generation as I can honestly say there are amazing young players out there, however the nature of our conversations and the fact that we run content at a steady pace kind of means that patients is needed and that seems to come with age, well except 1 member of our Rebels Wrath lol :D.

We would be happy for people to join as DPS if they are also willing to learn or play as their off role if needed ( Dont worry we have a no pressure, no drama policy)

I would also like to state that we are in the process of setting up our own YouTube channel and Twitch stream so members will at some point be appearing on these forms of media. Just saying this because we do record voice and some people don't like this, but we would let people know in advance so you could always unplug your mic :D.

We are able and willing to help people with powers, skill point optimization, combat rating leveling and feat hunting.

If you would like to join us please reply below with your in-game ID, we will respond asap and/or contact us in game. Look for either Boe, Glacier Ranger, Rebels Wrath or Zandros Zeus. PM us and let us know that your interested in joining.

I apologize for the rather lengthy post but we are trying to filter our recruiting system to make people sure we are the right league for them and also so we end up with nothing but an awesome league with awesome people.

Thanks and Happy gaming all

PS.. I forgot to mention we are a Hero League!!
  2. Ice Rebel New Player

the happiest most danciest league ever :)

n p.s i heard that rebels wrath was a gentleman n a scholar hehe
  3. Fleetstdemon Active Player

Hi, i'm Zandros Zeus and i just wanted to add a little to what Boe has said.

For anyone thinking of joining, i can tell you that i'm so glad i did.

This is the most fun i've had online since i discovered internet ****.
    Ah, the memories of that first week of having an internet connection... almost brings a tear to the eye!
    Kind of like the tears caused by the friction burns i had by the end of that week...

Seriously, go for it. Join us. I am genuinely happy i joined as i've made friends with some absolutely brilliant people.

We are not like so many other leagues out there with their strict requirements on when you play, how you play, what level your character is or how many skill points you have.

We are also not like those leagues who have hundreds of members but, no matter how many times you try, you can't get any of them to play the game with you. In Delta Initiative you will always find us ready to play along with you and help you develop your character.

It doesn't matter to us what stage of the game you are at. It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or someone who has played since the game was released. The only requirements we have are that you are 18+, have the patience to help players who may be at a lower level than yourself and are willing to run as much content as possible. After all, thats why we are all here, to play the game!

As Boe stated, we are looking for people who play as Healer, Controller or Tank just now as we are trying to get enough players to form a proper raid group. However that doesn't mean that if you prefer to just do as much damage to the enemy as possible you can't join! All we would request is that you consider playing as your alternative role.

For example i currently play as an Electric DPS ( ha, current-ly, see what i did there... :D ) but i am trying to learn to heal as well to give the league, and myself, some options when running content. If i find i don't like it or can't get the hang of it then i can always go back to only playing as a DPS or perhaps trying out a different power and role.

To sum up, all i will say is this: Come join us and see what you think.

There is absolutely nothing to lose by joining, but so much to gain!

P.S: I heard that rebels wrath has the head of a wolf... a big, blue, dancing wolf! :D
  4. pata313 New Player

Hello. Can I join pls, at the moment I'm on cr60, role tank. I'm looking for league which play mostly in a evening and weekends and yes I'm 18+ :-D
    My in game name is PATA373
  5. FunkyMonkey_85 Well-Known Player

Thanks for your reply Pata I will add you asap.

P.S. I heard that Rebels Wrath's dance skills were taught to him from a celestial being.
  6. Ice Rebel New Player

I heard he was taught by a half elf half pirate hybrid in a desecrated cathedral deep in the gotham Wastelands, while escaping the clutches of car wielding madman
  7. FunkyMonkey_85 Well-Known Player

Still looking for roles to join our merry band. Come join in the fun
  8. Capt. Volcano Level 30

Hi there I'm DL/glacier ranger. Sorry for not posting here sooner but thought I'd say hi and welcome one and all to jokers room of fun, mayhem and .... Oops sorry wrong thing. Anyway. As everyone above has said we are a fun friendly league recruiting one and all for fun, mayhem and (no) prizes. I've been a part of some huge leagues and can honestly say the people that have joined our merry little band are some of the best people I've played with. So why not roll up, pay ya money and take ya chance.

Disclaimer: no money real or otherwise is needed to join this league. And there aren't any prizes. No seriously no prizes. Well ok Boe may give u a dance lesson. Not really a prize but hey what ya want from us.
  9. Ice Rebel New Player

thought id update as some of us have changed names

IF you would like to join the funkiest, danciest most awesomest league ever, please reply below with your in-game ID, we will respond asap and/or contact us in game. Look for either Boe, Capt Volcano, Drunken Rebel or Zandros Zeus. PM us and let us know that your interested in joining

P.S u do have to be 18+

(numerically any way, mentally most of us are 6 lol)
  10. FunkyMonkey_85 Well-Known Player

Just wanted to bump this post up with a little more info.

As the original post says we are recruiting over 18's of any role. I would like to add that unlike quite a few players I have unfortunately encountered whilst running content recently, you will find that Delta Initiative members are the friendliest players you are likely to encounter in-game, there are some genuinely awesome people on the EUPS but way to many elitist and horrible people that can't be bothered to encourage or help other people improve their game.

We may not be the best league or the biggest but we don't give up after 2 tries, kick people for not knowing how to play their role efficiently (we try and guide or give advice), We listen to other people if they are nice enough to help us with content we might not know and we also like to say hello at the start of content and goodbye after ( we know that people play this game, not robots).

This is kind of a rant but I needed to get this off my chest and this also shows what kind of people would fit into our league.

More people need to understand that statement about people and robots and at Delta Initiative that how we work

Thanks for reading and I hope that some like minded people see this and consider joining us