Delete Character

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Osirix, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Osirix New Player

Hello, i was using first time the US server, so i have created my char in there...then, i change for EU server, so i create another char there too...later i erase my char in EU server to go back to US server, once i get there, my EU char was still there and i couldn't create my second char in US server, i need help to free that second Slot :( (i'm a free user)
  2. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Is it still showing your character even after you deleted it?
    • Like x 1
  3. Osirix New Player

Yeah, even after delete, i was back to the other server to try deleting one more time, but it isn't there anymore, when i'm back to the current server, he still there with the legend (World disconnected)
  4. Osirix New Player

So....could anybody answer me or give me a help with this? i'm still stuck with that character, and i really want to fix it :(
  5. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Try deleting the whole DC Universe Online folder under Documents > My Games. Then run the launcher again.
  6. lmalade New Player

Hello me too my character dont want to delete because it say cannot delete if world dont exist im like wtf is that so please delete it for me or something like that omfg
  7. Osirix New Player

Exactly, is my same problem, we need a solution, this could be maybe a bug or something. Pleaseee :D
  8. Osirix New Player

But my current character will erase too i think :s i'll search the folder in any case meanwhile.
  9. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Unfortunately, you're not able to switch servers with the same characters. If you want to create a different character, you will need to delete your characters on the US side.

10. Luke101 New Player

I'm having the exact same issue, I deleted characters in EU server, and when I log in to EU they are indeed gone, but when I log in on the US server they are there again listed as being on the EU. Seems my EU characters are still somehow active as far as the US server can tell, even though they're not, I deleted them. How can I get around this?
  11. tjeerdjj New Player

I've got the same problem. I deleted my US char to create a 2nd char on the EU.
    If i log in on the US server i only see 1 EU char.
    If i log in on the EU server i see my 1 EU char AND my deleted US char.
    I what that US char gone so i can create a 2nd EU char..
    I however can create a new US server char but not an EUserver char....
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Delete the character cache. Forum search can tell you where to find it.

The game doesn't like it when you switch servers often - you'll have to delete the character cache regulary.
  13. ShizzyZzZzZz New Player

Hello.(Sorry for my bad English)
    Well. I create new Character and start first mission(escape from brainiac ship) but world shut down when i not complete mission. Now I can't join to the game, because error - invalid Subscription.
    How i can delete my last character? Character name is - QuanTory
    Thank you for attention. I just despair...

the problem is resolved)
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The servers were down for maintenance. It is not possible to login and play while the servers are offline.
    • Like x 1